• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

Scovie's Shenanigans.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Goodness gracious, That tile work just blew my mind  :shocked: friggen amazing Scove, that is just Beautiful.

And If you're gonna keep flashin those calfs, we gotta get you one of those epilady things. I here they feel great.

hahaha Thanks Hogleg. I hear they have battery operated Epilady things now.

They have 12 settings, from 'mild vibrate', to 'motor cycle', to 'wobbly washing machine' to 'JACKHAMMER'.

Or so I've heard. hahahaha

I never got a Scovie Step in my shower....  :mope:

You got an Early Edition Scovie shower. Worth waaaaay more than the new ones. :rofl:

Dammit tho, now I am trying to figure out how to get you one. You got any leftover tiles?

Scoville DeVille said:
You got an Early Edition Scovie shower. Worth waaaaay more than the new ones. :rofl:

Dammit tho, now I am trying to figure out how to get you one. You got any leftover tiles?
yea, and I have an Early Edition foot step.....a 3' cedar patio bench.....

Hell, my shower stall is big enough for the whole neighborhood, didn't design it that way, that's just the way it turned out.  :dance:  I turn on the sunflower head and the hand shower....Oh Yea~~~  Lather, Rinse, Repeat!

Bwaaahaaaahaaa!!! The baby's so drunk he thinks he's still holding the roach in his left hand, but he dropped it a long time ago.  :rofl:

Back atcha! Brother.

Niiiiiiiiice, top of the postwhore list. Hows yer butt feel??

salsalady said:
Hell, my shower stall is big enough for the whole neighborhood, didn't design it that way, that's just the way it turned out.  :dance:  I turn on the sunflower head and the hand shower....Oh Yea~~~  Lather, Rinse, Repeat!
Okay, your phone was a party line, and your shower is for groups. I think I saw you on that late night commercial... Call Showering Swingers! You were the one wearing the tool belt (and only the tool belt), right?

HHWHISKEY RIVER
http://youtu.be/0k9SjMpAxRM

The Hot Pepper said:
Okay, your phone was a party line, and your shower is for groups. I think I saw you on that late night commercial... Call Shower Swingers! You were the one wearing the tool belt (and only the tool belt), right? (FIFY~)
OH Haelll,,, that's funny! 

I just saw this and was all...(uh oh! when did this post?)....But then I saw it was TODAY!  No Comment for now...need a couple more re-wines before tackling the "which tool in the tool belt to use" question~  ;) 

salsalady said:
OH Haelll,,, that's funny! 

...more re-wines before tackling the "which tool in the tool belt to use" question~  ;)

Duh...

SCREW

DRIVER!!!!

(I am guessing a 3mm hex head)

bawawahgahahahaha

Scoville DeVille said:

Duh...

SCREW

DRIVER!!!!

(I am guessing a 3mm hex head)

bawawahgahahahaha

You're using a 3mmhex head?????!?!???