• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

Scovie's Shenanigans.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Scoville DeVille said:

attachicon.gif
Photo on 10-4-14 at 1.00 PM.jpg

Nice crispy coating you got there. Is that tempura or just some rice fl… :sick:   Oh god! :sick:  That's Scoviemeat! :sick: :sick: :sick:

Jeebus. Your hand looks like a prop from The Walking Dead! I did something like that once while inattentively stirring a 6 gallon batch of mashed potatoes. I hope you're adhering to a strict drug regimen to stop the spread of the zombie virus.  :beer: (< I don't know why this dude's hhhwhiskey is so dark…)

Unfortunately, the pictures don't really do the meat bubbles justice.  Them things were about 5/8" tall.  OUCH!!!!!!!!

How's it feeling this morning, Scovie?  Keep the Silvadene on it, wrap with gauze would be best, and let me know if you need any other medicine.  Indica is supposed to work well. :lol:  J/K~  If you need more Silvadene, let me know. 

On a side note- Barter Faire was a blast!   And Before!  I scored one of Scovie's Kraut-Meat Pockets for the drive over.  Thanks!  It way yummy, and Hot!  From the Barter Faire, I picked up- 

2 pottery mugs
3 (2#) loaves zucchini bread
Alexander the Grape Vergus- 1 pint
small tub Feta Cheese
fresh Pesto
7 bars of soap
large turned wood bowl
Vermont Maple Syrup
6 pints of jam
Raspberry Liquor (Yum!)
1 jar Drunk'n Raspberry Jam- made from the tailing from the raspberry liquor
2 blown glass bead necklaces- * see story below
1 pint kimchee
3 bottles hot sauce
hemp and bead necklace- custom made for me while I sat and visited with the girl
2# shallots

Trev and Ev bartered a bottle of Ghost Fire and a couple $$ for 2 huge double meat bacon cheese burgers from one of the food vendors. :dance:

We had ~20 bottles of Ghost Fire Hot Sauce, some small shaker jars of T-Scorp powder, and some single vials of 9.6 Pure Evil.  I gave the boys (there were 5 guys) some sauces and powders to use for trading.  I'm not sure how they all fared as 3 of the guys stayed there for the night.  Except for the shallots, everything was a full or partial trade.  I had a blast!  I was using a duffle bag and had to go back to the car after a couple hours to unload, it was so heavy!  By the end, it was that heavy again. 

*While wandering down around, I spied a large glass beer mug half full with some very sad looking chiles.  I stopped, went over to look, Yep, no doubt about it, they were assorted yellow superhots.  The guy in the booth didn't know anything about them other than they used them for "I Dare You" pranks.  Well, after a bit of conversation, we struck a deal for vial of 9.6 Pure Evil.  Too FUN!

Ouch Scovie. Looks painful, but I bet it really isn't bad. Skin looks all dead at this point. Just let the skin underneath heal up and the dead skin will peel off.  I did that once on my forearm with an acetylene torch 20 years ago. 6" long 2nd and 3rd degree burns. Some things you never forget. :rolleyes:

Holee crap SL, your van must have been packed! (It was full when you left!) LOL Thanks for the Silvadene.

Not to bad Jeff. It looks a helluvalot worse than it is. Acetylene burn would be no joke. ouch.

One of them popped and I was able to lift up the skin flap and get some H-Peroxide in there and no pain. It just burned the Epidermis, (top layer of skin).

I keep washing with sterile soap, rinse w. H-Peroxide then alternate Neosporin and Silvadene. No pain.

Thanks peeps!

B & G Potato Chips?!?!?!?!?!?! Get the f**k out!

Now you have to send me some Robbie! :rofl:

I saw that on the news this AM Jay. Funny shit. Those are some big boys goin at it.

That's what happens when you play your music too loud in a cul-de-sac!

Please don't post dick pics. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back