• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

Scovie's Shenanigans.

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Hot Pepper said:
Please don't post dick pics. Thank you.
I didn't! I simply provided a link to a dick pic! :rofl:

I shall refrain form posting links to dicks pics in the future. Gotta admit though i got Jay good. :D

AIGHT!!!!!

It's late, I'm tired.  Who is Garrett's Bitch  (a she or a he?)  with a link to PexPeppers that has a location in NSW?????  A Pex ringer? or ????

LOL, SL you can't tell who that is???

DUDE!  (aka BOSS!)  NO!  and I don't have time/energy to follow all those who chat, post, delete their profile, re-post under new names....

c'mon, boss,  I'm so far behind I can see yesterday at the end of my 5-day Forecast. . 

aight.... WHO's GARRETT? 

As in Pexs Garrett or other?
I definitely wouldn't want to know how an Aussie became Pex's Bitch.  TMI!

:rofl:   yup. I had a nice nap from about two til 20 minutes ago, feelin much better.
My toilets plugged up. We must have talked a lot of shit.

NIIICE!!!  SL  :shocked:

well there goes my theory that your season isn't long enough    :doh:

I'm impressed, and I've seen a patch or two.

thanks guys.  Gonna get one more before the game~

Since scov dog is like 30 years older than me I thought this would be a good place to vent. im very bummed at the moment. Seen a bunch of pictures of myself with a band that i played guitar with from 10 years ago.  Im fucting getting old and fat. im a old cunt. This sucks im actually bummed out about getting old.  

Vent o ver atleast im not as old as Mole KIng.

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHgahhahaa

I can't wait to see your glasses and all of your nose and ear hair. Wait. Scratch that last part. You hairy fucker. Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahhaha

Garretts Bitch said:
DAMN GURL!
beginners luck....

funny part is...I don't partake.   It's for Hubby~

But I do have designs on all the trim, etc....been trying to get legal under the new recreational laws., but only if I can make the product I want to make.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back