• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

Scovie's Shenanigans.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Scovie I called J. I got the recipe.

Ovan Ribs

Open the ovan doaw. Put the ribs in the ovan and close the doaw. Now set the tie-ma. Set the tie-ma for an owa. After an owa open the ovan doaw. Take out the ovan ribs and close the doaw. Now eat the ovan ribs.

Forgot to ask him how he said phone!

Scoville DeVille said:
:rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:

He done did you wroang. They need foar owahs.

Dammit!!!

I mean... foakin a!

Everyone asks me iff i lost a bet.

Truth is....

I'm Garretts Bitch :D

I just ordered some Lucky Dog hot sauce taking advantage of the promo Scott just posted, a couple weeks ago we got some DavezFoodz Sweet Spicy Girl.  Just got me thinking about my favorite things....

Lucky Dog on omlettes and Defcon on Chicken,
Sauce Goddess Rocks it, and DavezFoodz is bitchin'
Jac's Tailgators and Gunther's Gourmet,
These are the things that will light up my day.....

Brain Strains, Morugas, allepos, fataliis
any one will spice up the mildest tamales,
Chili pot needing some 7 Pot heat
shake-a-shake, shake-a-shake peppers to eat.

When the food's bland, when the heat's not, when I'm feeling sad,
I simply grab something that's spicy close by....and then I will feel...REAL BAD!!!!

:D

Yep, hanging out with Ronnie,  Is it sad that Scovie knows what I'm talking about even to the brand name?   Usually I'm wine-ing, but what the hey, It's FRIDAY!

Actually, isn't it Saturday where the Bitch is at?  What are you doing up at 3:33am, Nova????  Aliens???? 

(The 4th Kind reference there~~~)

yea, well...there is that...... ;)  ...<3

Scovie's easy....   HHWHISKY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CJ, on the other hand.....could be a gin & tonic, wine, marghi, tequila pendejos.....She's so much more unpredictable.....gotta keep Scovie on his toes!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back