• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

Scovie's Shenanigans.

Status
Not open for further replies.
No more lollygaggin' dammit!. Gettin' my ticket to fly tomorrow. Been lookin for vintage moon boots for a couple weeks on fleabay, but nothing in my size :tear:

Why didn't you tell me she likes Journey

http://youtu.be/lftcCDTwmw4

hogleg said:
Why didn't you tell me she likes Journey 

She doesn't "like" Journey, haha she friggen...

friggen...

I don't know what, but it's WAAAAYYY more than "like" hahahahahaha :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:

I'm fixin to get The Corrector right quick. hahahaha

Scoville DeVille said:

attachicon.gif
104_6235.JPG

Aaahh, alpenglow. God, I miss the mountains.

SCOOOO-VIEEEEE!!!!!!

11cdde94.jpg

Least you could do was post one of their better songs-  :rolleyes:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zLdKE3n98_o

Arnel Rocks!.  XOXO

And YOU!  Hogleg!  Get your patootie on the air bus!  There is a Bonfire in need of drunken shenanigans waiting to happen.

I love it when Wild life visit, offcourse as long as you can protect your "good" crops. I wouldn't minder if they would steal an apple or pear here once in a while.

I hope the fire will be put out soon, you guys only have planes and heli to put those out? We use armored vehicles for that (Löschpanzer Marder). Basically an IFV rebuild with a water reservoir, compressed air for the crew and engine, a hydraulic shovel and some more gadgets. They dig fire trenches in minutes and make short work of wildfires if it's not to windy. It can go pretty dan fast on those dry grounds.

https://www.google.de/search?hl=de&site=webhp&tbm=isch&source=hp&ei=z4VpVNG4O83tau-mgegP&q=l%C3%B6schpanzer+marder&oq=l%C3%B6schpanzer&gs_l=mobile-gws-hp.1.2.0l2j0i24l3.2954.12332.0.14831.18.11.7.6.6.0.190.1236.4j7.11.0....0...1c.1.58.mobile-gws-hp..0.18.676.2.LipLOsLPqhY

stoopid auto-correct!  does the same thing every time I type blundering BLENDERING!
:banghead: :banghead:  :banghead:

Pfeffer- the fires are out now.  That was happening in July, then there was a wind storm, another wildfire started by a vehicle, torrential rain which caused massive mud slides that took out 2 of the 3 roads that go in/out of the valley..... only thing missing was locust and boils. 

Yea I was a little shocked too. Thought, well that's a bit intimate to tell everyone at THP.  :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

But hey, if Journey turns you on that much. Then go with it!

The Hot Pepper said:
SL WUT????!!

Oh Arnel!!!!!!!!!

:lol:
Yea...I know....

hogleg said:
Yea I was a little shocked too. Thought, well that's a bit intimate to tell everyone at THP.  :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

But hey, if Journey turns you on that much. Then go with it!
I love you guys and all...but I agree with Scovie...That is waaaaaay TMI!    :lol:

Oh Well, EPIC FAILURE!  :lol:    (just so whoever was ranting about epic and fail doesn't bitch at me.)  :shrug:  Whatever~

:cool:

Hey Boss, is there a way to turn off Auto-correct in Preferences?  This is a very bad example of how I can spell better than the computer.

salsalady said:

Hey Boss, is there a way to turn off Auto-correct in Preferences?  This is a very bad example of how I can spell better than the computer.

The site does not do it. Your browser or phone does.

But to change it back to anal just click Edit. :lol:

(runs)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back