• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

Scovie's Shenanigans.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not off to a good start to my pot of chili. Burnt the sheeeit out of my chiles. But alas... Another batch toasted in the oven and I ended up with a big ol pot of my Gramma's pork chili.

View attachment 15203

Cubed Pork Butt, Tomatoes, Onions, Garlic, Cumin, about 15 various fresh peppers from Hogleg (thanks bro), Toasted New Mexico, California, Pasilla Ancho, Pasilla Negro, Cascabell, Habanero and Guajillo chiles. All simmered for a couple hours.

View attachment 15202

Our drive to the jobsite on Friday. Once you get to the middle of no-where, make a right and keep going until the road ends.

View attachment 15207

View attachment 15206

View attachment 15205

Here's what happens to an old stump when it burns in a fire...

View attachment 15204

Random picture of me cutting a board.

View attachment 15201

We're up on that same road next week for 2 jobs.  Looks like something out of Zombie Apocolypse or Harry Potter or something.  Most other areas are getting spots of green grown but that road still looks like total annihilation. 

On a different note- you doing the Chile Cook-off this year?  That chili looks like a winner, but I think I need to sample it (like at least a quart of it) to give you an honest opinion of how it would stand up to previous contestants. 
:lol:

Dag, yo. That is one desolate, burned-up, inhospitable landscape.

Scoville DeVille said:

attachicon.gif
DSCN1420.JPG

JayT said:
I am a wino tonight.  Where is SL???
TONIGHT?!?!???

And I'm Here!   Been working outside in the sloppy rain getting some landscape electrical stuff done.  Sitting in sopping wet turf wiring up transformers...What Fun!  :rolleyes:
Scoville DeVille said:
I think she is busy making salsa or sauce or somethin. Guaranteed she's got wine in her glass tho. LOL

Now I have my wine glass...

still have the muddy pants on but you have to keep priorities straight!  Glass o' red first, clean clothes second....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back