• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

Scovie's Shenanigans.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Scoville DeVille said:
Yeah!

And another thing I'm weird about is stuff like cake and ice cream. Two plates please.

I don't want cake crumbs in my ice cream and I don't want soggy cake.

Hmm... how about pie a la mode?

muskymojo said:

Hmm... how about pie a la mode?

hmm maybe warm apple pie with a tiny scoop, otherwise, two plates please.

but CJ usually makes apple crisp and we pour cream over it.
Grass Snake said:
Tres leches Cake is soggiest most delicious cake you will ever have

nnnnnnnnno thanks. but I could eat it.

I am a chocolate freak.

My alltime favorite desserts are stuff like chocolate mousse, chocolate cheese cake, and A1+++++ is a chocolate cake that weighs 9 pounds.

Scoville DeVille said:
Turkey + Eggs = Echh!!

So here's the story, I was 17 years old, the year was 1986. Thanksgiving leftovers. I was really really REALLY stoned one day and got the munchies somethin fierce. Leftover Turkey omelet! Sounds awesome!!

So I made up a 6 egg omelet with a pile of turkey, cheddar, pickled peños, and onions. I ate about half of it when all of a sudden, the turkey meat seemed chewy/rubbery. I looked at my plate and realized I was eating a bird wrapped in eggs. "EEEEEWWWWWWWW!!!!!!! That's just WRONG!" The rest went into the garbage and I wanted to puke. Ever since. No way. I just can't do it.

One of those "bad experience phobias" I guess. LOL
Okay, Fine... Blame it on the DRUGS!!!!   :rolleyes:     what-EVER!!!!!

The Hot Pepper said:
Hot dogs are good.

Pasta is good.

Hot dogs in a pasta dish baaaaaaaaaaad.

Okay NOW I get it.

:)
Hot dogs in Nalley's Chili with cooked ramen noodles, cheese on top....splooged with hot sauce.....  Hot Dogs + Pasta = GOOOOOOOOD!!!!!

Scoville DeVille said:
Yeah!

And another thing I'm weird about is stuff like cake and ice cream. Two plates please.

I don't want cake crumbs in my ice cream and I don't want soggy cake.
SERIOUSLY?!?!???

So, when eating an ice cream cone, there's no eating the cone until the ice cream is gone?  Or just only get ice cream in a dish so there is no risk of a soggy cone?

SHEESH!  And I though SalsaDude was weird for not eating chicken off the bone for 10 years after he did work in a chicken processing facility.  He wouldn't even eat chicken for about 5 years and still to this day won't pick up a piece and gnaw the meat off the bone.  That kind of weird I get, he saw how the chicken was processed, first hand. It freaked him off of chicken for a loooong time. 

but weirded out by cake crumbs in ice cream?   Ever eat a BLIZZARD?   Well, after the previous post, I'd guess not~  :shrug:

salsalady said:
So, when eating an ice cream cone, there's no eating the cone until the ice cream is gone?  Or just only get ice cream in a dish so there is no risk of a soggy cone?

but weirded out by cake crumbs in ice cream?   Ever eat a BLIZZARD?   Well, after the previous post, I'd guess not~  :shrug:

Ice cream cones are a different thing SL. the wafer cone's last bite is the best bite of the whole damm thing!

Blizzard? Nope, never had one. I don't like things like nuts and candies in my ice cream!

I could do that hogleg.

I should clarify something tho SL, you can put as many big'ol chuncks of chocolate as you want in my ice cream. just no nusts and seeds and sheeit.

but...cones have crumbs....therefore, by default, you are eating crumbs and ice cream....

and I was thinking more of the oreo cookies and such blizzards.

salsalady said:
and I was thinking more of the oreo cookies and such blizzards. Hell No! That falls under the "nuts and seeds" category.

Not the same chica. I know what you are trying to do you little imp. hahahaha

OREO COOKIES are NOT the same as Nuts and Seeds!!!!!

Commercially processed cookie type item -vs- nuts and seeds.......Um, yea....not the same....

just got to wondering if "Nuts and Seed" are the same thing that's been referred to as "Twig & Berries" on the reality show "Naked & Afraid"????   :confused:

Ice cream touching cake. THE HORROR!

oscar_felix_2.jpg

Fruit with seeds, nuts, ice cream and cake all touching!!! That's an OCD nightmare for you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:rofl:

No wonder you drink!!! Nobody should ever have to deal with that!

:rofl:

:rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back