• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

Scovie's Shenanigans.

Status
Not open for further replies.
JayT said:
I thought rewine was Salsa Lady's thing.  I hope all is well in Scovieland.

True. But I think it was a term used and shared by the two of them most often. Half of the THP Womens League is gone, and it sucks.  :mope:

Chile Juju
Member Since 19 Aug 2011
Last Active Yesterday, 06:25 PM

She is still here!

Actually that's probably just Scovie cuz you know he can't stay away. ;)
And he won't log in with his other account because he is on break.

Quit playin' and log on fool.

salsalady_net.jpg

The Hot Pepper said:

Chile Juju
Member Since 19 Aug 2011
Last Active Yesterday, 06:25 PM

She is still here!

Actually that's probably just Scovie cuz you know he can't stay away. ;)
And he won't log in with his other account because he is on break.

Quit playin' and log on fool.

Dammit, Quite being mean, Boss. Furthermore, this discussion should be moved to Hot Topics, IMO. If speak my mind and get Scovies thread locked, I'll go on break too. :tear:  :tear:  :tear:

LOL.

I think you are joking not sure. Mean???

Exactly! 

And... Oh....

smoke_signals.jpg

Look yes, Methow radar is funny and not mean, but insinuating he's sneaking around here is kinda messed up. And if he's is sneaking around by chance, and see's you saying he's sneaking around certainly isn't gonna help.  :doh: You know he's my main comrade here, i'll defend him at all cost, he is certainly far more important to this sight than I am.

Obviously he is important to this site or we would not be talking about him.  The fact that this thread is active is proof positive that we all value him here.  He gets mad and goes away sometimes,  That is fact.  We all want him here.  That is also fact.  No need for you to be defensive.  We are not attacking him at all.

Look Scovie Is as big and tuff as they come. But he's also sensitive, He's a deep thinker with a massive heart.  just sayin'

Alright I'm done here, I'm going to listen to funk, If anyone wants to join me.

Peace.

hogleg said:

Not gonna happen. She's a good woman, she's gonna support her man, no matter what. Although, I wish I was wrong. I miss CJ too.  :tear:  Nobody says Rewine anymore.
I'm rewining a geemed glass right now! 

JayT said:
I thought rewine was Salsa Lady's thing.  I hope all is well in Scovieland.
Yea, wining is my thing all the time and sometimes a CJ thing, she likes to mix it up with other drinks also, depending on the season. 

Half of the THP female contingent that posts in the drinking/drunken threads is absent....the rest of the girls are still here~~  :lol:

JayT's precious bunnies!  :rolleyes:...you do know that in the Methow they're considered varmits for eating all the tender plant starts....Remember that tub of Potato Salad?????

I don't even know what a varmit is!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL!

Some Bugs Bunny sheeeet. And Methow. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back