• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

Scovie's Shenanigans.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Almost right on there, D3~

but we ain't got no 'var-mints' in the Methow...only var'mits..("SPIT" )....(scruff dirt.....check safety on .22..)

" 'mints' are for pillows...."

Uuuhm.... welllllll.... maybe~  NEVERMIND!!!

salsalady said:
(scruff dirt.....check safety on .22..)

(scruff dirt.....check safety on .223..)

FIFY
Says the guy with a 5,56 : -)

(scruff dirt.....check safety on 7,62x63..)

REBEER (after ruining the pensylvanian var'mitzvahs of course, let's stay responsible)

salsalady said:
Almost right on there, D3~

but we ain't got no 'var-mints' in the Methow...only var'mits..("SPIT" )....(scruff dirt.....check safety on .22..)

" 'mints' are for pillows...."

Uuuhm.... welllllll.... maybe~  NEVERMIND!!!

At least I can spell it! :D

Pfeffer said:
Says the guy with a 5,56 : -)

(scruff dirt.....check safety on 7,62x63..)

REBEER (after ruining the pensylvanian var'mitzvahs of course, let's stay responsible)

Hey, I got one of them too.

They usually come in sixpacks.. or do you mean the 30-06? : -)

Guess a vmax or blitzking does the trick in a 5,56×45, and a 7,62×51 or 7,62×63 will probably not even deform before leaving the Kermit/Vermit or what ever.. But that's not te point. Kadaboom sounds better than POP.

Pfeffer said:
They usually come in sixpacks.. or do you mean the 30-06? : -)

Guess a vmax or blitzking does the trick in a 5,56×45, and a 7,62×51 or 7,62×63 will probably not even deform before leaving the Kermit/Vermit or what ever.. But that's not te point. Kadaboom sounds better than POP.

Mine come in 8 packs :D

IMAG0945.jpg

No more bunny. Even with a FMJ. :shh:

Haha, I know.. Though a 5,56 with vmax is even more spectaculair. You can also buy discarding sabbots to load 5,56 in 7,62. Imagine what that would do.

Love garands, unfortunately they ask 1500 euro for a old used one over here. Love the M14 and M1A as well.

Though nothing beats a G3 with wooden furniture. Or a good ol' G43 of course.

Pfeffer said:
Haha, I know.. Though a 5,56 with vmax is even more spectaculair. You can also buy discarding sabbots to load 5,56 in 7,62. Imagine what that would do.

Love garands, unfortunately they ask 1500 euro for a old used one over here. Love the M14 and M1A as well.

Though nothing beats a G3 with wooden furniture. Or a good ol' G43 of course.
:eek: :eek: :eek:  That is pricey. Too bad you are in Europe. Over here, they are less than 1/2 to1/3 that price (depending on exchange rate) for refurbished ones with new wood (a shooter, not a collector).

Yeah, most of them here are US made ones from the 40s-50s that have been in use until the 70s by Germany, the Netherlands, Denmark, Norway, France and Italy. They are almost always been refurbished (new barrel, wood, repairs etc) and are often far from pretty. We do have a lot of brand new 1903s though, build from surplus ww2 parts. They run about 1600 euro.

We also have newly produced StG44, FG42, MG42, G43, and MP40's (Dittrich Sport Systeme) for which I'd happely sacrefice my left nut. They run about 3000-3500 euro each. All semis of course.

http://www.ssd-weapon.com/waffen-historisch.html

Hell yeah

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back