• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

Scovie's Shenanigans.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seems like you think your so buddy buddy with Boss you think you can get away with anything? I tell you what, if Boss continues to let you do this shit? I know I'm nuthin' special but I'll be outta here as well. That's nice you wanna drive away THP members that have a little spirit.

LOL ...

Must be some West Coast shit.

There's nothing wrong.

You should go read the first pages of my grilling thread ...

Your deity is capable of trolling, my man.

Scovie's alright ... and Scovie can be a dick.

Imagine if one person you didn't like could prevent you from enjoying the Internet?

WHOOSH.

You both need to wake up.
Seems like you think your so buddy buddy with Boss you think you can get away with anything? I tell you what, if Boss continues to let you do this shit? I know I'm nuthin' special but I'll be outta here as well. That's nice you wanna drive away THP members that have a little spirit.

I've exchanged more words in PM with you, by a mile.

We're more buddy buddy.

I guess you're never sending me those seeds you asked for my address for months ago. Just some bullshit to get my address. That's some shady shit, you're a creepy dude grant.

Yes, I'm coming to Cali to creep you because some dude on the internet thinks I post too much.

Your a sexy target, what can I say? ... better sleep w/ one eye open or you might wake up to beard nuzzling w/ big daddy.

Honestly, though ... I forgot about The Mystery Citrus seeds for a little while, after having trouble printing postage from home and getting ravaged by mites. I've been crushing on brewing - I'll cop to flaking out on it.

Yes, I know, now they're tainted because you're Scovie's spiritual proxy ...

I am going to stop here, and enjoy an hour of lighter content before bed for the pleasant dreams, and since it's Scovie's thread and all ...

USE-FOR-THUMBBBB_post_detail_web.jpg

JayT said:
Personally, I miss Scovie and CJ.  No strings attached.

I do too.  Still hoping they'll return in time when hsit calms down.  

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back