• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

Season 2009 JungleRain

Some wilds;

CGN 24332 C. Buforum / C. Microcarpum flower
CGN243322.jpg

CGN 22795 C.Praetermissum pods
CGN22795.jpg

CGN 22795 C.Praetermissum flower
CGN227953.jpg

Those are some beautiful pics you got there. I especially like the C. Galapagoense. That is a beautifully hairy plant. :lol:

jacob

beautiful plants JR...the wilds are wild....

Nice harvest shot of your pods Grant, lots of different shapes and colors. Will you be growing so different varieties again next year or do you have some favorites picked out? Keep the pics coming really helps motivate to water seedlings here in the northern hemisphere. Tell you the truth never heard of a white 7 Pod before, it don't have the texture. Great job on your season JR!

Great stuff! Can't imagine you have time for much these days other than your garden JR. Thanks for the pics, that one w/ all the cups is crazy!

awesome pods!! i love that shape of the bhut cross habanero white i have a few seeds of that have you rtied it yet? please keep me in mind when saving seeds I would love to do a trade or buy from ya some time! happy growing!

Pods/plants look awesome Grant. Keep up the stellar work! Love that Pubescens pod too. You're quicky becoming everyone's favorite grower. :) How's the Mata Frede pods coming along?

Chris

Congratulation Grant my friend you have some awesome pods & great variety of Capsicum's hope you save me some seeds what I ask for.Have great season!!!!!!!!!!

Yes nate, or they seem to be...
Noshownate said:
are the petals on the Tovari Yellow?

thanks Guys.

I've been deseeding Trinidad Scorpions today, I wore Gloves but it made no difference....man are my hands burning,
here's a few pics;

Trinidad Scorpion Size Comparison
IMG_4578.jpg

Trinidad Scorpion Open1
IMG_4582.jpg

Trinidad Scorpion Open2
IMG_4580.jpg

looks great JR!! i feel your pain.. i only chopped up one scorp and a hab with no gloves and my fingers are burning :D

The thing is Mel...I used gloves....but it still penetrated and that was 4hrs ago and its still burning
mel said:
looks great JR!! i feel your pain.. i only chopped up one scorp and a hab with no gloves and my fingers are burning :D

i think it depends on the type of gloves you use.. apparently latex doesnt cut it... be careful.. you dont want to cause any long term damage...

I was the same last week but I only chopped up a few. I did step on some bih's last weekend without shoes on, I've had burning toes all week lol

Great pics JR

Back