• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

Season 2009 JungleRain

I do have a 7pot/pod white that should be ripe soon, but I'm expecting it will be more of a creamy yellow, sort of like the white rocoto colouring
Wildfire Chilli Australia said:
I love the Scarlet Lantern, they look cool and go from white,purple, orange and red. VEry nice chinense flavour too.
I was hoping that Bhut would be white :(

Any chance I could get a couple of seeds from the choc scorp and yellow scorpion marouga when they are ripe as well, JR. Not sure if I have anything you don't already, but maybe we can work something out.

jacob

Grant keep the colorful pictures of all your pods coming. Your Scarlest Lantern looks like the Condor's Beak Habanero I grew. Really nice pic of your African Devil pod must be Capsicum Frutescens. Whenever I get a cool twin pod like that I put it in the dehydrator on low and keep the pod for a keepsake. Cannot wait to hear a taste review for the yellow scorpion morouga. More pics please!

Hey JR, I been meaning to ask, how productive are Pimientos De Padron plants?

I was hoping to find out for myself this season, but lost all three of my babies that I had growing a little while ago. :(

Wow JR-

You have so many interesting and unusual pepper varieties growing! Thank you for posting all the photos and let us know what dishes you put these different ones in. If you don't sell them, how do you use them? I love gardening, but I'm also the cook, so I'm always interested in the practical aspects of these things. :)

Grant my friend,
Cool guy, your girls are fantastic, I would like to have at least half of yours species planted in my little farm here in Brazil.
Cap 934 is amazing, it even seems such a beautiful ornamental.
congratulations for the beautiful images and let us die of envy.
See you my friend.

The PMD turns black depending apon the intensity of light, mine had turned black within a few weeks.
I have 3 plants growing with about 30 pods or so on each

Thanks Brito
Special package coming your way soon
[quote name='Brito's Pepper']Grant my friend,
Cool guy, your girls are fantastic, I would like to have at least half of yours species planted in my little farm here in Brazil.
Cap 934 is amazing, it even seems such a beautiful ornamental.
congratulations for the beautiful images and let us die of envy.
See you my friend.[/QUOTE]

today's pre-harvest, here's a pic of probably less than 10% of whats still ripening,
these pods here are mainly small.....better photos soon

IMG_4337.jpg

Back