• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

Season's off with a Bang..

capsidadburn said:
I bought from Neil and I don't remember switching the currency in paypal. I hope all is cool? Seeds arrived in about a week just as Neil said.

Mike:shocked:

I am gonna buy from him next season. Hell, he deserves it just on the strengh of my watching all of his videos. He still needs a currency conversion thingie on his site. If it made me look elsewhere then I imagine it has othere people have done the same. Its probably a simple application.

Holy shit Batman!

I bought some of the yellow 7 seeds and have them started already. I can't get over the size of them and the Scotch Bonnet's. You have some mutants there Hippy. I'm sure you'll be hearing from me in the near future. Way to grow man.

Those are some fantastic pods and plants. What are you feeding those plants Niel? Or, is that a THSC secret? :lol: I hope the seeds I got from you grow like that, wow...simply impressive!

gasificada said:
I was gonna say, it's not that hard to open a currency converter in a new tab and switch between... is it? :P

Call me an idiot but I never thunk to do it. I sure do like the look of those Scotch Bonnets. I wonder if they taste good?

Mjdtexan said:
I sure do like the look of those Scotch Bonnets. I wonder if they taste good?

Doesn't the rule go something along the lines of whatever hangs over the fence is up for grabs? (At least apparently according to a former neighbour of mine)

Of course, first you'd have to get yourself over here to the land of Oz.

WOW! Them's some BEEE-utiful pods and plants!
Glorious!

tiny little hijack since Hippy and other aussies are in the room, is there any chilli or pepper that is native to Australia or that is generally considered to have originated in Australia?

just a little trivia I've been wondering about. Just a quick answer and then back to Hippy's plants

salsalady said:
WOW! Them's some BEEE-utiful pods and plants!
Glorious!

tiny little hijack since Hippy and other aussies are in the room, is there any chilli or pepper that is native to Australia or that is generally considered to have originated in Australia?

just a little trivia I've been wondering about. Just a quick answer and then back to Hippy's plants

I've asked that afore. They said no . They may have been in their cups

I think all Capsicums orginated in South America and have been bread into the different things over thousands of years.

Not going to get too off course here-from what I understand, but there's a great possibility I'm wrong on this-
South Africa, North and South Americas, Asia, all have peppers that are considered native. Just wondering about Australia. I've been looking, and haven't found anything, just thought I'd sneak in the question.

BACK TO PEPPERS HANGING OVER THE GARDEN GATE and where's the hidden camera when you need it? :)

theHippySeedCo said:
Yellow 7 Pods
big7s.jpg

10STAR.1L.jpg

That's no moon...

salsalady said:
Not going to get too off course here-from what I understand, but there's a great possibility I'm wrong on this-
South Africa, North and South Americas, Asia, all have peppers that are considered native. Just wondering about Australia. I've been looking, and haven't found anything, just thought I'd sneak in the question.

BACK TO PEPPERS HANGING OVER THE GARDEN GATE and where's the hidden camera when you need it? :)

I dunno who is right doesn't matter much but if you were to take a chile and selective breed or cross it, it would be native to the country it was created in not the original where the parent(s) came from.

Nice :)

Are you growing any different plants this year :) maybe some crazy type we haven't seen before heehehehe

Look forward to seeing you soon mate

Tim

Awesome pics Neil. Those babies are HUGE!

I think I started a bit late this season, but the seeds I got from you are going awesome (well, being a first time grower, they seem to be going well!). Have been growing them all in pots, but think I will be going for the raised bed option next time.

Already lookng forward to getting some different varieties of you for next season!

Back