• If you can't find a "Hot" category that fits, post it here!

Secret Satan 2018

Check out this festive box!!! :party:
IMG_7740.JPG

Shorerider, I'm sorry for the delay, man! Your box got here a few days ago, but some family stuff came up, and I ended up out of town for a few days, without Internet :mope:

Anyway, I'm not sure if Boss just pulled all of our names out a hat or what, but I was secretly (and "Satanly" :lol: ) hoping you'd be my Secret Satan :D I've been dying to try your sauces for a loooooong time, man! :cheers:
IMG_7738.JPG

Look at this big pile o' goodies :woohoo:
VEGEMITE!!! :lol:
IMG_7737.JPG

Couple of BIG bags of powder and BBQ rubs too! I already tried that Redgum smoked Aji Pineapple powder, and it's freakin' delicious!!!
IMG_7739.JPG

I was scratching my head when I saw "YEAST DRINK" :shocked:
IMG_7741.JPG

Ahhhh, BEER! :rofl:

Shorerider, I can't thank you enough for your generosity, brother, and I'm sure this package cost you an arm and a leg to ship halfway across the globe. Speaks volumes about your character, dude. I can't wait to reciprocate ;)

And, Boss, thanks again for hosting this Secret Satan, and (I know I'm not alone in this) I'm really, really looking forward to doing it again next year!!!

Pepper People truly are the BEST!!!
Happy Holidays, Everyone

P.S.- Shorerider, let me know if you need me to flip all those pics ^ upside down, so you can see them too, bud ;) :rofl:

MikeUSMC said:
Shorerider, I'm sorry for the delay, man! Your box got here a few days ago, but some family stuff came up, and I ended up out of town for a few days, without Internet :mope:

Anyway, I'm not sure if Boss just pulled all of our names out a hat or what, but I was secretly (and "Satanly" :lol: ) hoping you'd be my Secret Satan :D I've been dying to try your sauces for a loooooong time, man.

I was scratching my head when I saw "YEAST DRINK" :shocked:
Ahhhh, BEER! :rofl:

Shorerider, I can't thank you enough for your generosity, brother, and I'm sure this package cost you an arm and a leg to ship halfway across the globe. Speaks volumes about your character, dude. I can't wait to reciprocate ;)

And, Boss, thanks again for hosting this Secret Satan, and (I know I'm not alone in this) I'm really, really looking forward to doing it again next year!!!

Pepper People truly are the BEST!!!
Happy Holidays, Everyone

P.S.- Shorerider, let me know if you need me to flip all those pics ^ upside down, so you can see them too, bud ;) :rofl:

All good mate, I must say, the suspense was killin' me  :P .  I'm just glad everything made it there, and all in one piece. To be perfectly honest, I was excited to be your secret Satan, and to finally be able to share some of my sauces and other goodies with you which I've wanted to do for some time now.

I must explain the "Yeast drink" description on the box label. You see, on the first trip to the post office I had "Beer" written down. On approaching the counter at the post office, I was told it was illegal against the law to ship alcoholic beverages to, or within the US which was news to me. So, I took the box home and contemplated my options. Twenty four hours later I plastered the box with Xmas stickers to make it seem as festive as possible, then changed "Beer" to "Yeast drink" which it technically is. I sent it regardless, and hoped for the best. Shorerider for the win!!!!!!  :dance:

The "Yeast drinks"  :rofl:  are not particularly the best Australia has to offer, far from it. BUT they are iconic to Aus, and are local to me. I'm sure you have a vast selection of finely crafted beers available to you, so I wanted to send something you couldn't get. Whether you choose to try them, or keep them as souvenirs is completely up to you. 

The Vegemite should be used very, very sparingly on buttered toast or buttered crackers. The biggest mistake to make is using too much. 

My sauces:
Hellburnero - Mild heat, truly shines on chicken or pork with hints of Asian inspired flavors. 

Smoke 'N' Fire - Medium heat, great on steaks, pizza, Tacos etc...

Heat Seeker - Very Hot, a true creeper (you have been warned) but with great flavor. Use on pizza, steak and Tacos.

The Tuna is best if you chop up the chilli on top and don't drain the oil. Mash the tuna, chilli and oil together in the can and enjoy atop dry crackers of your choice. One of my favorite snacks.

I'm sure you can experiment with the powder and rub without explanation. 

Oh, the pics work fine, I have an app which corrects all pics from the northern hemisphere.  :rofl:

Merry Christmas to you, your family, and all at THP.

:cheers:
SR.

stettoman said:
I could literally smell the box coming up the walk...

It's that aroma of opening a Ziploc full of fresh-dried hot peppers, you know, that pungent sinus teasing perfume that nothing else can claim...

Hey Mikey, looka what I got!!

attachicon.gif
Secret Satan.jpg

Jedisushi06, ya made my holiday!! The box smells so strong of powder I had thought something burst, but no, it was the baggie of Hot Blend powder--I had to dip a damp finger in for a taste, my mouth is fantastically a-buzz with a nice, strOng heat.

Can't wait to try all of these great products--I've NEVER tasted watermelon jelly, it's gotta boot some serious mahooty, and your homemade hotsauce sounds eery good. The SB jelly might just make for a superb glaze on a pork roast....

Mmmmmmmm---mmmmm, Mike, thanks, and Merry Christmas!!

Oh, and sorry about that Chiefs game.....
Hey all they had to do was get a first down to win. I smoked the tomatoes for that salsa I sent you and added reapers and i grew and chocolate naga brain x reaper pods my buddy sent me. Glaze some pork with that bonnet jelly. Watermelon jelly is so tasty I love it. Let me know you what you think have a merry Christmas [emoji319]!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back