• If you can't find a "Hot" category that fits, post it here!

Secret Satan 2019

Got mine.  A seafood hot sauce .... very interesting.  Doing seafood for New Years and I'll give a try.  Thanks.  Merry Christmas everyone.  

Attachments

• SS.jpeg.jpg
    SS.jpeg.jpg
    97 KB · Views: 131
salsalady said:
Thank you to my Secret Satan, CRAZY MONKEY!  :dance:

attachicon.gif
IMG_20191224_114810324.jpg

attachicon.gif
IMG_20191224_114843516.jpg

2 sauces are from the US Space and Rocket Center.  Triiifecto Planetary Pepper Sauces
Black Hole- Infinity Blackberry super hot sauce
Supernova- Mango-habanero super hot sauce

Black Hole- hab, red savina, bhut, blackberry, water, vinegar, bok choy(misc vit a,b,c) xanthan.
Supernova-hab, red savina, bhut, mango, water, vinegar, lime, bok choy, sea salt, garlic, spices, vitamins and xanthan.

Very interesting!  Never seen bok choy in sauces. 

The others are Melinda's Red Savina pepper sauce
CaJohn's Fatalii Fire hot sauce

and ghost pepper pop corn.  Now, I love popcorn, but this one makes me skeered!

A very big Thank You! and happy hellidays to everyone!!!

You welcome!
Tried to find sauces with red savina and fatalii peppers. The ghost pepper popcorn isn't too hot but it does tingle a bit ;)

Crazy Monkey said:
You welcome!
Tried to find sauces with red savina and fatalii peppers. The ghost pepper popcorn isn't too hot but it does tingle a bit ;)
You did great, thanks!

Which reminds me....Boss, is the Recent Visitors going to be turned back on after all deliveries are received?

The Hot Pepper said:

It was not a "Christmas" exchange so it is not missing, please give it proper time thank you. :)
And yet no package still. Sorry to bitch i just figured everyone would get their packages out in a timely manner like last year.  I did my best to send mine out at a decent time again.

jedisushi06 said:
And yet no package still. Sorry to bitch i just figured everyone would get their packages out in a timely manner like last year.  I did my best to send mine out at a decent time again.

Wow man, what's up with you? This is NOT for Christmas it's for the holidays, New Year's Day is a holiday and so what if it comes after? Your package WAS sent, it's coming from Australia. Sorry to spoil that for you, but you're being a grinch. 

It was sent on the 18th. It was in Cali today. You will get it soon.

Back