• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

Seed baggies

Where would I be able to find the mini bags that we trade seeds with? Is there a big box store that carries them? I checked Wal-Mart, K-Mart, and Lowes with no luck. Any suggestions for here in the U.S.?

I got mine at Walmart...they are in the arts and crafts department and people use them for beads and such for their necklaces and such...

or you can make your own from regular sandwich bags...

AlabamaJack said:
I got mine at Walmart...they are in the arts and crafts department and people use them for beads and such for their necklaces and such...

or you can make your own from regular sandwich bags...

Thanks for the tip I did not even think to look in that department.

As AJ said, Walmart sells them in the arts and crafts section, but I find that they are usually sold out for long periods of time. As a result, I go to Michaels. It is an arts and crafts store. They always have small baggies in several sizes. Sometimes they are sold out of a particular size but always have something I can use. The online site says they have a store in Lexington. I don't know how far that is from you.

I get mine at head shops so I know they assume that. Easy to find, and less boring than clear plastic ones.

IMG_4387.jpg

Thanks

Thanks for all the very helpful information. Went back to Wal-Mart today and they did have them in the craft department. 100 count for 96 cents. Thanks again.

Thats a good price too, i pay around 2.50 here.

Hey don't worry about what people will think when you buy baggies, i sometimes have to go and buy hypodermic needles to use at work for glueing plastic. THAT gets weird looks :lol:

bjs2006 said:
I use #1 coin envelopes.

I keep hearing about the bennies of coin envies. Where do you get them:?:

Back