Seed Fundraiser - Christopher Phillips

buddy
Pr0digal_son
romy6
wayright 
Yea I just wanna say how proud I am to know the four horsemen putting this on. Your passion for your brother and a great cause knows no bounds. I really am SO excited to be part this and bidding for the cause .

From coast to coast Team Hawt is the most!!!
All of you other teams and sucka's will get burnt like toast!   :dance:  :party:  :dance:

Today only we are we offering an incentive to the 1st person that bids $700.00 or more. . . . try the whole Lucky Dog Hot Sauce selection, a mixed gift package of all 8 LDHS varieties will be provided Free of Charge to the person that gets us to a $700.00 bid.  This incentive expires at midnight CST tonight (12-11-2015).  Good luck and thanks again.

You will get (2) of these:

4-pack1_medium.jpg

Thanks to Scott Z. for helping us out.

buddy said:

Thank you Scott  :cool:

A Lucky Dog complete lineup ...SWEET 

I am throwing in a small homemade gift to our " today only incentive"

A bottle of my Louisiana style sauce

Some P-Nut roast powder

And some of my Carolina Reaper Chocolates,,Milk,Dark,White and Peanut Butter

I'm sure you guys know how impossible alot of these seeds are to acquire

Team up!! 

Its already been done,,lets see some competition 

:cool:

Kevin

buddy said:
Today only we are we offering an incentive to the 1st person that bids $700.00 or more. . . . try the whole Lucky Dog Hot Sauce selection, a mixed gift package of all 8 LDHS varieties will be provided Free of Charge to the person that gets us to a $700.00 bid.  This incentive expires at midnight CST tonight (12-11-2015).  Good luck and thanks again.

You will get (2) of these:

attachicon.gif
4-pack1_medium.jpg

:think: Man,I want too so bad.The 16th is cutting it too close though. :mope:

I have a question that I don't see explained. How many seeds are in each pack? I know it probably varies, but on average, is there at least 10 in each, or what? I really don't need specifics, just a general idea.
I wasn't expecting a lull in the action this soon, so I hadn't thought about jumping in. Thanks Tom

keyown1 said:
I'm in at 550
My mom has ALL and pancreatic cancer so I know the toll it will take on a family, I see this as a way to help a fellow pepperhead and get way more seeds than I'll ever know what to do with. Win win if you ask me
Same here.  I lost one of my closest friends to cancer almost 3 years ago.  She fought it for 9 years and passed in her mid 40s leaving behind couple of young children.  I saw first hand how it affected the family.  Maybe you and I should team up. 

Pepperguy1, want to team up with me and maybe we can find others? 

I've been MIA due to work.  Imagine that...I let work get in the way of checking THP.  Well, this Army of One is back and I'll put in $702.88 (yup, dug up couple of mason jars :party: ).  Let's hope work goes smoothly next week so I can logon before auction ends.  :pray:

Paphlady said:
Same here.  I lost one of my closest friends to cancer almost 3 years ago.  She fought it for 9 years and passed in her mid 40s leaving behind couple of young children.  I saw first hand how it affected the family.  Maybe you and I should team up. 

Pepperguy1, want to team up with me and maybe we can find others? 

I've been MIA due to work.  Imagine that...I let work get in the way of checking THP.  Well, this Army of One is back and I'll put in $702.88 (yup, dug up couple of mason jars :party: ).  Let's hope work goes smoothly next week so I can logon before auction ends.  :pray:
Many many thanks! Please PM me your address and I will get your incentives shipped. You're going to love this stuff. Kevin's creations are outstanding and the LHDS sauces are some of the finest sauces that you can get! Thanks again - we really appreciate it.

TJP

bpiela said:
I am interested in teaming up!  Please PM me.  Let's beat out Team Hawt!

Woohoo!  I PM you.  Watch out Team Hawt!  I won't be an Army of One for long!   Backups are on their way.  Yay!!!

Buddy, Pr0digal_son, romy6 and wayright, thanks for all you guys are doing. I look forward to the hot sauces.  Maybe, one might become my favorite!  I've sent wayright my mailing address. 

Paphlady said:

Woohoo!  I PM you.  Watch out Team Hawt!  I won't be an Army of One for long!   Backups are on their way.  Yay!!!

Buddy, Pr0digal_son, romy6 and wayright, thanks for all you guys are doing. I look forward to the hot sauces.  Maybe, one might become my favorite!  I've sent wayright my mailing address.
I took the package to USPS this morning.  Hope that it arrives safely and that you enjoy it.  Take care.

TJP

Today only we are we offering an incentive to the 1st person that increases the latest bid by $50.00 (minimum).  2 jars (1/2 pints) of buddy's taco sauce, 2 jars (1/2 pints) of buddy's candied Jalapenos, and 1 jar (1/2 pint) each of buddy's red Fatali puree and Mixed Super Hot Chocolate puree will be provided Free of Charge to the 1st person that increases the bid by a minimum of $50.00.  This incentive expires at 8:00 p.m.  CST tonight (12-14-2015).  Good luck and thanks again.

DSC_0448.JPG

cycadjungle said:
I have a question that I don't see explained. How many seeds are in each pack? I know it probably varies, but on average, is there at least 10 in each, or what? I really don't need specifics, just a general idea.
I wasn't expecting a lull in the action this soon, so I hadn't thought about jumping in. Thanks To
General observation - there are very few with packages with less than 10 seeds.  Most have many more.  Thanks for your interest.

buddy said:
I took the package to USPS this morning.  Hope that it arrives safely and that you enjoy it.  Take care.

TJP

Today only we are we offering an incentive to the 1st person that increases the latest bid by $50.00 (minimum).  2 jars (1/2 pints) of buddy's taco sauce, 2 jars (1/2 pints) of buddy's candied Jalapenos, and 1 jar (1/2 pint) each of buddy's red Fatali puree and Mixed Super Hot Chocolate puree will be provided Free of Charge to the 1st person that increases the bid by a minimum of $50.00.  This incentive expires at 8:00 p.m.  CST tonight (12-14-2015).  Good luck and thanks again.

attachicon.gif
DSC_0448.JPG

General observation - there are very few with packages with less than 10 seeds.  Most have many more.  Thanks for your interest.
Incentive cancelled . . . no bids increased by $50.

Back