Seed Fundraiser - Christopher Phillips

:shh: $850.00 :whistle: These seeds are worth a lot more then this. :tear: It's not just about the seeds Christ send me seeds and a lot of other people too.He never asked for anything just a SASBE. Now,it's our turn to help him.Check out my Buy In.Let's help him and his family out.They have bills and his sickness does not care about them. :mad:

I still can't believe we're only at around 24.3 cent per pack or type.This is just crazy,but I'll take it either way.$850.00 is a bargain most can't get this many types doing an SASBE. I still would like to get some people on board with the grow out plan.We could all have these seeds and sell the rest to help Christ and his family out. :whistle:

Paphlady said:
Well done, PepperGuy1.  Your box is full again.
Thanks for letting me know Paphlady. :dance:

pepperguy1 said:
I still can't believe we're only at around 24.3 cent per pack or type.This is just crazy,but I'll take it either way.$850.00 is a bargain most can't get this many types doing an SASBE. I still would like to get some people on board with the grow out plan.We could all have these seeds and sell the rest to help Christ and his family out. :whistle:

The auction is not over yet! (until the gong rings).

SmokenFire said:
Team Hawt bids $900   :)

Booyakasha! Team Hawt rollin' thick! I called my landlord today and he gave me the green light to tear up at least another 60ft2 of my yard to make space to plant all these exotic, coveted seeds. I figure if I start bribing city council with pepper jelly, they might let me put raised beds on the terrace by the sidewalk. Winning this auction will mark the beginning of an HM01 hot (hawt) pepper EMPIRE! I'm going to take over the neighborhood through guerrilla planting and pepper jelly diplomacy! 
     Victory will be ours! EXPECT US!

*drops mic, grabs shovel

Hybrid Mode 01 said:

Booyakasha! Team Hawt rollin' thick! I called my landlord today and he gave me the green light to tear up at least another 60ft2 of my yard to make space to plant all these exotic, coveted seeds. I figure if I start bribing city council with pepper jelly, they might let me put raised beds on the terrace by the sidewalk. Winning this auction will mark the beginning of an HM01 hot (hawt) pepper EMPIRE! I'm going to take over the neighborhood through guerrilla planting and pepper jelly diplomacy! 
     Victory will be ours! EXPECT US!

*drops mic, grabs shovel

Don't count your pepper plants before you get the seeds!  We're waiting on one response and a few things to iron out.  Then, Army of More Than One will be ready for battle!  You will not know what hit ya!  :banghead:
buddy said:
I took the package to USPS this morning.  Hope that it arrives safely and that you enjoy it.  Take care.

TJP

Sorry buddy.  I didn't see this post earlier.  Been busy with work and logging on just to check messages and organizing team for bidding.  We're almost ready.  Thanks for the goodies.  I will let you know when they arrive.

Paphlady said:

Don't count your pepper plants before you get the seeds!  We're waiting on one response and a few things to iron out.  Then, Army of More Than One will be ready for battle!  You will not know what hit ya!  :banghead:

Team Hawt is in the saddle ready to do battle. We hear you lil' Team of Moar knocking at the door. When the smoke clears we'll see who is out on the floor.
                                                       :dance:  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:
https://youtu.be/lMclGDkhDn0

Incentive expired.

Today only we are we offering an incentive to the 1st person that increases the latest bid by $50.00 (minimum). A SFRB of our friend Sicman's fresh pods will be provided Free of Charge to the 1st person that increases the bid by a minimum of $50.00.  This incentive expires at 11:00 p.m.  CST tonight (12-15-2015).  Good luck and thanks again.  These pods will ship directly from Sicman at a date TBD as he wants to make sure that the winner gets the freshest of the pods.

Jason - many thanks for the support.

TJP

Since the incentive expired, we will add the SFRB of Sicman's peppers to the winner of the auction.

459 packages of seeds:

DSC_0451.JPG

Back