Seed Giveaway - CLOSED

Everyone who posted or sent a PM before this, is in.  I will get everything ready fast as I can.  I will try to PM everyone when I ship, but may miss some.  I will post again here after I have shipped everything.  If I miss anyone, just let me know, I will get your seeds to you.  with 20+ PMs for this, I will be surprised if I don't miss one.

Package came in the mail today -- in one fell swoop I went from just a couple varieties to plant next year to having to try and figure out how to make more room in the grow area !!! :dance: :dance:

Thanks again for the great offer

pepseeds_zpsqdcztilr.png

I too got the seeds from Justin today. It was a great envelope to open almost like xmas ;)
Thank you very much for the generous offer.

Just got my awesome seeds from jcw10tc. Was so awesome of you to help the newer members out. You have planted within me the seed for generosity and I'll be doing the same next season for the next group of n00bz. Lulz

Had a terrible day at work yesterday, but came home to this huge variety of epic seeds. Thanks again buddy! I was trying to streamline next years grow list, but after getting these seeds I can tell that it isn't going to happen. Thanks for the motivation to do it up bigger and better next year. :fire:

ronaldo_fanbelt said:
Had a terrible day at work yesterday, but came home to this huge variety of epic seeds. Thanks again buddy! I was trying to streamline next years grow list, but after getting these seeds I can tell that it isn't going to happen. Thanks for the motivation to do it up bigger and better next year. :fire:

joogiebop509 said:
Just got my awesome seeds from jcw10tc. Was so awesome of you to help the newer members out. You have planted within me the seed for generosity and I'll be doing the same next season for the next group of n00bz. Lulz

Nulle said:
I too got the seeds from Justin today. It was a great envelope to open almost like xmas ;)
Thank you very much for the generous offer.

JDFan said:
Package came in the mail today -- in one fell swoop I went from just a couple varieties to plant next year to having to try and figure out how to make more room in the grow area !!! :dance: :dance:

Thanks again for the great offer

Genetikx said:
Got mine too, Justin is the man!

Aerial said:
Woohoo! Got my package from Justin today. Thanks so much!  Sent you a pm.

moruga welder said:
Received your seeds today bro , and would like to put a Big Thanks out to you !   

RedNeck Spysee Chilez said:
Big Thanks to you Justin, I received my seeds today and I am very grateful for your kindness. Best Wishes, Gary

Your welcome everyone.  I hope everyone has as good of luck as I did this year. 

For everyone else, I dropped of the last few at the post office yesterday.  I tried to work down the list in the order that people posted on this thread.  If you have not received your seeds in a week, or 2 weeks for the international, please let me know.  I would be surprised if I didn't miss someone.  I had a plan to keep track of things that didn't happen so was a little bit unorganized.   If I do this again will be better prepared and not until later after the season is over for good.

Thank you so much Justin! Your generousity is truly amazing.  I received so many varieties that I hope will suit me better.

A million thanks, now I can't wait for next season.

Sue

Thank you so much my seeds arrived today.  Please let me know if there is anything I can do in return.  Again I really appreciate it!  Can't wait to get planting!

Nulle said:
By the way: what is a 7 JPN?
Runescape was right.  I don't seem to have a picture of  these.  The were shaped like the ones in the thread, fatter in the middle, thick walled, hot but not super, They ripened to and orange with some of the dark remaining.  Dulac called this the 7JPN Burnt orange pheno I think.  They are pretty good.

The_DoGMaN said:
Thank you so much my seeds arrived today.  Please let me know if there is anything I can do in return.  Again I really appreciate it!  Can't wait to get planting!
I have plenty, thank you.  Hope they grow well for you.

thorolygood said:
Hey Justin. Big thanks from Canada
Will be a happy planter next year
Your welcome, hope they grow well for you.

Some real diversity here with savouries, sweets, heats, and chocolates.  Just looking at the seeds, my mouth is watering.

Many thanks, and may the good karma flow.
_____

Back