Seed Trading Parcel 2009 - Canada/USA

I've got it folks.

Lots of seeds to choose from thanks everyone.

I should be able to get it off to pepperfever tomorrow. I'll let you all know for sure.

See ya!:)

Patrick, Im actually after you. :lol: You should have the updated list that was sent just before we started the parcel.

I'm going by the list that is in the package itself. It says pepperfever is after me and that you were actually first.

Where is the updated one?

OK, got the final list. Crazy8 send me your address via PM and I'll get this baby out to you tomorrow.

Should I make the changes on the final list that is with the package?

It can't have the same data, like I said the list that is with the package has you, crazy8, as number 1.

There is a list that is at the very beginning of this thread and a list that is with the seed package itself. They are not the same.

If I follow the list at the beginning of this thread then I ship to Crazy8.

If I use the list that is with the package then I ship to pepperfever.

Here's the list that is with the package

USA
Crazy8
ebk637
millworkman
noshownate
pappywith4
origamiRN
patrick
pepperfever
smokemaster

Canada
Adrian
Penny
hisdaftness
qbvbsite

Shall I flip a coin?

The only difference between the two lists is the position of crazy8. The list with the package has him as number 1. He hasn't gotten the package yet so we know that's wrong. So I'm going to follow the list at the beginning of the thread and change the one with the package to update it. They will both say the same now.

crazy8 I'll have the package out to you tomorrow.

Sorry for all the confusion folks.

It is out of my hands gang. Sent it to crazy8 via Priority mail so he should have it in two to three days.

This is fun.

Well I got news that a package arrived for me (priority mail) today. Its a safe bet that its the seeds since I haven not ordered anything online lately. I wont be getting off for work until 5pm so if its cool with everyone I will look it over during the weekend and send it out Monday. I need to go to wally-world and get some "dime bags", I mean little zip lock bags and I also need to get some money to make my little financial contribution. Man I cant wait to see this bad boy. Sadly other then my financial contribution I only have some Orange Hab seeds to offer. Since next season I will have over 180 plants (I only had 30-ish this year) I will have a lot more to chip in.

Back