Seed Trading Parcel 2009 - Canada/USA

I would think from Florida to TX that it would show up today (crosses fingers). Let us know Pappy if the package of delight and wonder shows up glorifying your mailbox today.

you got me patrick, my girlfriend sent it, she goes by the post office going to work. I know she didnt send first class she said it was just the normal one the cheapest i think, because she had to put it in a new box, i'll double check with her when i see her. no prob pat.

I PUT IN 85 SEEDS FROM MY DOUGLAH THAT WAS OPEN POLLINATED BUT IT WAS BY ITSELF WITH NO OTHER PEPPERS GROWING
sorry for the caps
I sent a pm to origamiRN but I need to hear from him tonight, I am going out of town tomorow and will not have internet till monday.

still haven't heard from him and I am now leaving so it will not be till monday before I can get back to see if he has sent his address.

true true i'm ready for round two, 85 douglahs sounds nice
round two hurry up, it's gonna prob be along time till it actuqlly gets to me cuz i'll be close to the end of the list next time ,hopefully

I'd like to get in on round 2 if there is still room. When ya'll got started my plants were just setting pods and I feel I didn't have enough to contribute. Now I have more than I know what to do with.

Derek

Back