Seed Trading Parcel 2009 - Canada/USA

pepperfever said:
I am getting so excited!!!!! Since crazy has it the box willl be here next week sometime. oh yeah!!!!!

And I'm excited cuz 1 more person after you and then it crosses into Canada :onfire::onfire::onfire:

dont forget me on round two, I am very curious as to what is in the package now. i bet theyre is a boatload more varieties. when round two starts will theyre still be alot of the varieties in it(i hope soo) cuz it would stink to get to round two and have all the varieites that are in theyre. You know what i'm sayin? anyways, don't forget to sign me up.

Maybe for simplicity and to keep from having to read through this entire thread again, it might make more sense to start a second thread called "Canada/US Parcel Round Deuce" lol...or something then everyone can just say "Im in" but yes I want in on that round two action myself ;)

Once round 1 is over i'll be creating a different thread for round 2. I'll also be PMing evryone in round 1 and ppl that said they wanted in Round 2 to verify.

Sweeeeeeeet. I cant wait. In round 2 that box is going to be PACKED with some awesome seeds. Just in this round alone I saw seeds that I never heard of before. Its going to be very fun growing all these different varieties. Especially since next year I will be making room to grow 180 some plants ;)

As of yesterday tha package was sent for those of you who would like that update. Pepperfever should be getting it very soon, perhaps by tomorrow even.

Yes, the package came today. How exciting!!!! I agree,some peppers I had never heard of but they sound great. Hope to get it out tomorrow as have to make a trip out of town. It's worth the wait believe me.

I didn't think I'd be camping out by the mailbox until Dec. sometime...
It made the rounds pretty quick.
I'll be adding to it of coarse.
Hope to find some interesting goodies in there too.

No such thing as too many pepper plants.

USA

* ebk637 - MI
* millworkman - TN
* noshownate - FL
* pappywith4 - TX
* origamiRN - TX
* patrick - NE
* crazy8 - MN
* pepperfever - MN
* smokemaster - CA

CANADA

* Adrian - Alberta
* Penny - Ontario
* hisdaftness - Ontario
* qbvbsite - Ontario

So one more in the US and three more after that before it gets back to where it started :D Then round TWO begins....yippy. I can hardly sit still thinking about it.

Back