Seed Trading Parcel 2009 - Canada/USA

kreigle said:
Man, I would love to be a part of this, but all I have are the nagas, and there won't be any ready to harvest in time to package up. All I have are the seed packets I bought to grow this season, which I only planted a few of.

Maybe round 2?

We will be having a round 2 after this (assuming it goes well)

I would love to get in on something like this, but I am afraid I do not have anything to offer. This year was my first year growing and I only have the seeds that anyone can buy in stores (Jalapeno M, Sweet Banana, Orange Habs, etc, no "exotic" varieties).

Entries are offically closed. I'll be getting the list together tonight with the order of travel. I'll be PMing all users with the ordered list and instructions. I'll be putting together the package in the next few days and will be sending it out Tuesday September 1st. If this all goes well and the package makes it safely back we can even do a 2nd round so that everyone gets a chance to get seeds from everyone. Also if any of you have a want list please post it to the thread. This will help me in building the package and also give other members an idea what people want (I'll be including this list with the package as well). Cant wait to send this package out.

Back