Seed Trading Parcel 2009 - Canada/USA

Hey,
It may take a little longer since it is going across the border... but he should get it next week I believe.

--James

So since it is crossing the boarder does this mean we are waiting for it to arrive in ebk637's mail box? Then down the list of US people starting with him right?

Noshownate said:
ebk should have the package by now right?

take it easy bro.
i just got it this evening and i think i'll just keep it.:shocked::lol:

just jokin.
it will be goin back out on friday to millworkman I believe.
I will pm him with the tracking info friday afternoon.

crazy8 said:
So since it is crossing the boarder does this mean we are waiting for it to arrive in ebk637's mail box? Then down the list of US people starting with him right?

Yep, I made the list so that is goes across the USA first then back across canada back to ontario :).

Oh man I can not wait to see how many varieties of seeds there will be in that envelope. So since there is a tracking number on this package do each of us send it certified or what? I have never done anything like this so once I get the seeds and am ready to send it off, what do I need to do?

Also just an idea but maybe if this all goes well and enough interest is built up we could get some more people in on a "round 2" once it has made it full first round. Especially with those who have very nice seed collections or excess of to donate :D

Yeah its going to be pretty sweet. I can hardly sit still waiting for this thing. Quick question. I have some seeds that I believe to be from a reliable source but since this is my first year I have not grown many of them. Is it OK that I include some of those and just label them accordingly?

Back