Seed Trading Parcel 2009 - Canada/USA

crazy8 said:
Yeah its going to be pretty sweet. I can hardly sit still waiting for this thing. Quick question. I have some seeds that I believe to be from a reliable source but since this is my first year I have not grown many of them. Is it OK that I include some of those and just label them accordingly?
As long as they are labeled its all good... as for the tracking number you send it to the person your send the seeds to. I'm not sure how much extra it is in the states.

So then what ever this number is its somethign I will get from the person before me and I will pass that number onto the person after me when I mail it out, do I understand that right?

package is away 2-3 day priority mail without tracking number.
I got to the post office after buisness hours and the lady at the counter was NOT very nice and in a hurry.guess i cant blame her.
but if i understood her correctly I think it has to go overnight and be insured for a tracking number which was about 18 bucks.
so,it went priority mail for 4.95 haha.
should be with millworkman in a few days.
If someone can find out more about getting a tracking number please let me know.
I kinda had to piece together the info she rambled to me.
and I may be wrong.I didn't want to take the chance of her simply telling me to come back during regular buisness hours.
which probably would of been monday.

You can get a tracking number with priority mail. The lady was just being lazy cuz she has to type a bunch of stuff to do it, and you have to fill out some paper also for it.

Got the parcel in late last night, I didnt get home from work till 1 a.m. If it does not go out tomorrow, it definitely will on thursday.

Express mail has a tracking number, Priority mail has a verification number. It's about three times as long and the only thing you can use it for is to see if the package made it to it's destination. The tracking number with Express mail you can actually track it on the internet.

Woot glad things are going well :). If all goes well there will be a round 2 for sure and I maybe open it up to more ppl.

Yeah I would think if we open it up to a few more people not only can we have potential to increase the amount of seeds but also the amount of types. Could open up some nice doors.

Well that is interesting. It showed back up on my porch this morning. Seems the old lady at the post office put the tape right over your name nate. Resending tomorrow. Sorry for the trouble guys.

Back