Seed Trading Parcel 2009 - Canada/USA

You can add me too, but I recommend adding $1.00 instead of $0.25 as shipping across the border(twice) will be pricey.

Priority MailĀ® International Flat-Rate Envelope

USPS-supplied Priority Mail flat-rate envelope 9 1/2" x 12 1/2."

Maximum weight 4 pounds.

6 - 10 Days

$12.95

Thanks AJ.....i was going to suggest that we add $2.00 to the box, and that was it should be more then enough getting it back anbd forth, across the Border.

Hey,
As long as we cover the cost for 1 time we will be good as I'll be doing the first shipment and cover the cost. Then we will only need 1 person from the states to send it back to canada. I think I might up it to maybe 50c.

--James

I would like to join in as well. I would also like to add that if people keep throwing in quarters, or change, it is going to get very heavy very quickly. Every few people need to take the quarters and put in bills to make up for this weight. Also, we need to keep and idea as to how much money is actually in there. . .

millworkman said:
I would like to join in as well. I would also like to add that if people keep throwing in quarters, or change, it is going to get very heavy very quickly. Every few people need to take the quarters and put in bills to make up for this weight. Also, we need to keep and idea as to how much money is actually in there. . .

Send me your addy and your in :). Good idea on the bills, I'll add that to the rules. I'm hoping to get about $8-10 be the time the last person in the states gets it so that most of the postage is paid.

So i guess that means for us Canadians, it would have to be 5 dollars we add, because our $1's and 2's are in coin, which is fine with me.......

Penny said:
So i guess that means for us Canadians, it would have to be 5 dollars we add, because our $1's and 2's are in coin, which is fine with me.......
Hey, you can still add coin just change stuff out if you can.

Hi. first post right here but I've been following the forums throughout the growing season. I have 11 different brands of peppers growing this year (from seed). We've had a pretty bad growing season here in Canada (no heat, tonnes of rain), so they're coming along slowly but still coming along. I'd probably be interested in being a part of this and will include the seeds from whatever ends up working well this year of my own....although they won't be done by Sept....maybe Oct.

I definitely think the "round 2" option of sending the package around again is important to ensure that the variety of pepper seeds gets spread throughout.

Hey,
I agree on the canada growing season.. it kinda sucked. If things go well I would have no problem doing another round.

-James

Man, I would love to be a part of this, but all I have are the nagas, and there won't be any ready to harvest in time to package up. All I have are the seed packets I bought to grow this season, which I only planted a few of.

Maybe round 2?

Back