Seed Trading Parcel 2009 - Canada/USA

Hey,
I agree with the week wait period... just a heads up for the rest of the ppl. I think for round 2 i'm going to switch it up and go the other way to give ppl that were at the begining a chance to be at the end :).

--James

qbvbsite said:
Hey,
I agree with the week wait period... just a heads up for the rest of the ppl. I think for round 2 i'm going to switch it up and go the other way to give ppl that were at the begining a chance to be at the end :).

--James
good lookin out Q.
dont get me wrong though because I did get some really cool stuff anyways.
you guys did a great job starting off with good variety.
thank you

Nice to see more people wanting to get on the seed trading train. Starting to make me curious how many rounds we could go with this. Im starting to think that round 2 will offer up even more nice treasures. I do have one question however. Im all for the order switch, who ever was first in line this round is last next round and vise verse, but what about those like myself who are in the middle? Do we get to pick where we want to be or is it order by state...?

Hey,
Its order of states (to keep postage down), but it wont really matter for round 2 since everyone has gotten a chance to put seeds in. Also with others joining you may not be in the middle the next round.

--James

Well I dont know if this will help answer your question inolan but its headed to person number 4 on the list. I am person 7 and then there are 6 after me. So if I had to place an actual amount of time when its done and assuming it sits in someones hands for 1-2 days and travel time between destinations I would likely guess a month yet possibly a little longer.

Maybe a second group can start? Or just add the next people like me at the end of list, and then start that list backward and thus 2 packs of seeds are being transfered arround????

crazy8 said:
Well I dont know if this will help answer your question inolan but its headed to person number 4 on the list. I am person 7 and then there are 6 after me. So if I had to place an actual amount of time when its done and assuming it sits in someones hands for 1-2 days and travel time between destinations I would likely guess a month yet possibly a little longer.

Ok, I just wanted to get an idea on when another package will be making its rounds. I don't want to miss out on it :cool:

Well if your interested, and you have made that clear, then im sure qbvbsite will add you to the list of round two with the others to make sure you dont miss out. :D

Yep for sure.. I'll be going through this thread and messaging anyone that said they were intrested in round 2.. plus any one in round 1 of course.

Bradh728 said:
Maybe a second group can start? Or just add the next people like me at the end of list, and then start that list backward and thus 2 packs of seeds are being transfered arround????

I think i'm gonna keep it simple and do 1 package at a time.. but ou can definitly be in round 2 :)

Would be a lot easier to keep track of one package. :D Im starting to think round two might need to be a bigger envelope. lol

Anyone heard if Pappy has got the package yet?

I have a boatload of seeds to put into the package but I want everyone to know that none of them were isolated so I can't guarantee that they are pure. Also I don't plan on taking any out. I've got so many different kinds now I'd need 40 acres to plant them all.

I also have seeds that were not isolated. Im sure you probably already thought of it but I would denote on the bags that they are "non-isolated" just so everyone else knows which ones. Might be interesting to try a few and see if any interesting crosses come about :D

Back