Seed Trading Parcel 2009 - Canada/USA

It did take me a day or two after i recieved pappy's address(personal issues) i apologize. The package is in the hands of usps, I put extra money in i have no use for canadian money figured i would just leave it in there also i had to purchase a whole new box for some reason the lady reccomended it soo new box and a dollar bill. but it is sent, i know he told me he would be at the address till thurs day so he might have left prob be getting it on monday. could not afford priority mail. man i wish i git the package after patrick dang next time though:)

I've packed up a little over 60 seed varieties to put in.All are from plants I kept away from my others until pods formed but they weren't isolated so there may be crosses.
Usualy I don't get many crosses if I keep plants away from the others just before buds form.At least nobodies ever told me they got crosses.I've asked often about it too.
I've got quite a collection of seeds and don't know if I'll be taking anything out either.
might have more to add if pods get ripe before I get the package.

I agree on wishing I was after smoke, he has some awesome seeds but round two should be fantastic should have some great surprises.

Smokemaster is an awesome guy to deal with. Everyone after him in the post and everyone in round two is in for some great stuff.

Most of the packs have probably 30-50+ seeds in them so several people can take some out and pass on the rest.

Up to 73 packs.

Manzano seeds just say color on them.All are from pods that were about 3 in X 2 1/2 inches.A couple were 4 X 3in.

I mostly collect only big or strange looking pods.

There are a couple labled orange hab.
They are also from 2-3 in. pods and are VERY productive producers.
People have told me they never had a hab. plant as productive before.

There are about 50-100 Bhut seeds in a pack in there too.
But my scorpions and 7 pots are not ready yet.Maybe next round.

3 days ago 35 pods dropped from one of the 7 pot plants alone.
Too many 100 degree days in a row.
A lot of unripe pods dropped or cooked.
Plants are still budding so maybe next round I'll have some real heat for you guys.

Man that many choices, I can not wait to see them all. Even more so I can not wait to add a nice variety to my small collection. Very exciting.

origamiRN said:
Can't remember where i am on the list, but I recently moved and need to change my address.

Please send me your new Address... your order shouldnt change, just when requested send your new address to them

just checked the mail and no seeds!! I will be here till thursday morning so if it doesn't come by tomorrow then I wont see it till monday. I will check on wed. and let you know.

Back