seed-train seeds train 2012

Just got PM from mtbrider, he received the train today and will ship Monday. You should have it by mid week teamcole!

[background=rgb(255, 244, 228)]
Posted 25 March 2012 - 05:06 AM[/background]
Round 2:
AtomicCobraPeppers
jesterjoker
windsong

catherinew
3/5king
pash
stc3248
gumbii

Mtbrider17
Teamcole

Then the new group's turn to take a ride!
Melissa77754
fiogga
PcolaHot
thecollegekid
Bricke
RCC
jsschrstrcks
Sr. Beaver
Brewmasta
xcsports[/background]

One more lonely member of group 1!!! Then all aboard for Group 2!!![/background]

how can i been on the train.. can someone give me the 411s.... new to THP scene... TIA
Sorry King, the train is full for now. We locked it at 10 on the second group. Once we get through that group we will decide how the train will go in the future. I have your name, and will keep you and the others that have asked to join informed once we figure out what the train is going to do further down the tracks.

Shane

Sorry King, the train is full for now. We locked it at 10 on the second group. Once we get through that group we will decide how the train will go in the future. I have your name, and will keep you and the others that have asked to join informed once we figure out what the train is going to do further down the tracks.

Shane
thanks

Welcome to THP Psilocybe! I unfortunately have to give you the same answer as above. No room for now...and don't know what the future holds. Have fun surfing the Forums! You should post in the Welcome area...

Shane

Round 2:
AtomicCobraPeppers
jesterjoker
windsong

catherinew
3/5king
pash
stc3248
gumbii

Mtbrider17

Teamcole

Its the new groups turn!!! Woot!
Melissa77754
fiogga
PcolaHot
thecollegekid
Bricke
RCC
jsschrstrcks
Sr. Beaver
Brewmasta
xcsports

Edit...does anyone else keep getting a bunch of code when they try to post??? Weird

Anyway! The first group flew by with only a couple minor derailments. All added to the fun and anticipation. I have had a blast as the conductor (thanks for handing me the reins Atomic!) but the time has come for me to choose a successor. I am now accepting applications for the conductor of group 2, PM me if interested. I will still be peaking in from time to time, and would like to be part of any conversation with regards to the train's future. For now however...the train belongs to group 2.

I'd love to get in on this!
Sorry Jamison the train is full for now...Will let you know if it opens up. There are a ton of folks ahead of you that are ready for a ride. So if it continues it will be a while. There are 10 members of group 2 and the train goes through their list twice. Once the first round is done for group 2 we will discuss the future.

sorry been a busy day. will get it in the mail first tomorrow to melissa 77754
Everyone understands busy...tomorrow is fine. Of course that's easy for me to say I've already seen it twice. :rofl: Just remember there are 10 folks downstream that haven't seen it at all. Saw your glog but couldn't post from my phone??? Will go check it out now.

Did it de-rail ?
Sure did at your house! :rofl:

Hey everyone, Melissa has graciously volunteered to take the helm for round 2! Woot! I'll be checking in from time to time to try to figure out round 3!!!
Just FYI if folks sit on the seeds for a week a piece it won't be done with this round 'till September! So without sounding mean...take what you need, put in what you can, and get it back out the door as quickly as possible. Many train members were gracious enough to receive and send the same day! Good luck round 2 folks! Hope you enjoy it as much as I have!

Sure did at your house! :rofl:

:rofl:

It's going to be hard to follow in your footsteps Shane, but I will do my best! :P

Excited to be a part of this train and honored to take over as conductor for Group 2! I hope we continue to keep this train rolling down the tracks as quickly as possible, so everyone has a fair shot at the goodies inside!

Group 2, if anyone has any questions or issues feel free to send me a PM and I will do my best to help out! I have met some really nice people on this forum and am happy to start paying it forward! ;)

Will let everyone know when I am in possession of the train and I will make sure to get it out the next day! Happy pepper growing everyone!! :dance:

Melissa

Just sent Teamcole another PM. Don't know what's going on. We'll figure out how to put this train back on track even if it means we have to start over. I have some seeds at the ready to send off to Melissa if we don't hear from Teamcole soon. Hopefully it was just an over site and we get up an rolling again. Thanks everybody for your patience.
Shane

Ok guys/gals, after a long wait the train finally made it today. I will add what I can tonight and get it back out tomorrow to Fiogga. I will also be sending the rest of the members in group 2 a message to make sure everyone is still on board, if anyone backs out I will go through the posts to see who the first person that asked to be added to the train, they will get the first open spot.

Here is the current order of the train

Melissa77754
fiogga
PcolaHot
thecollegekid
Bricke
RCC
jsschrstrcks
Sr. Beaver
Brewmasta
xcsports

Let's try and keep this train moving quickly group 2!

Thanks!
Melissa

keep me in mind for the next one guys :) i might be getting new seeds soon too

We will add you to the list of interested people :)

Not too sure at this point what the plan is after Group 2 is finished, we are barely getting started and have a long way to go. I will keep everyone updated!

Thanks!
Melissa

Back