seed-train seeds train 2012

should've put stc3248 before pash then me... we could've just met up somehow...

wait... what nursery in LA pash..?

should've put stc3248 before pash then me... we could've just met up somehow...

wait... what nursery in LA pash..?

Yeah, that would have been cool.

The nursery was Sunset Nursery, and if you are ever in LA, I would check it out for seeds. The first time I went there, my jaw dropped. They have a HUGE selection of seeds, featuring many rockstars of the seed world:
Franchi
Kitazawa
Seeds of Change
SSE
Botanical Interest
Renee's

I saw one packet of Baker Creek seeds there, as well.

Tracking says here tomorrow! Yeah baby! I'll try to turn it out same day...will depend on what time they get here.

The list should read:
AtomicCobraPeppers
jesterjoker
windsong
catherinew
3/5king
pash
stc3248
gumbii
HIXS
Mtbrider17
Teamcole

BIscgolf jumped off...and Mtbrider was welcomed, but never added to the train. As far as getting on, you all need to pm Atomic for that...he wanted the train to hit the first ppl twice so that each of us could get a chance at all the seeds. The first few in the line on the train would really get hosed if that didn't happen because they would never get a chance at what was added along the way. So get with Atomic and see what he wants to do...

Thanks for re-posting the list, here's all that have expressed interest in joining the train, in order of posting:

Melissa77754
fiogga
cory_huck
PcolaHot
thecollegekid

It may be time for Seed Train 2: Electric Boogaloo

Sounds like you should start that one yourself Pash! lol That's the biggest problem with trains...you either screw the first few and keep the train rolling, or you put in a loop to catch the beginning again and people can't jump on...I think atomic was going to open it up again after the second loop, but he will have to weigh in on that himself. No matter which way you run it, someone's not happy.

sorry i havent checked in lately. i work offshore and dont always have computer access.where is the train located at this time?

sorry i havent checked in lately. i work offshore and dont always have computer access.where is the train located at this time?
Its touring Socal, left Pash in the OC yesterday, and is approaching San Diego today, Should be on the way to LA tomorrow! Orange??? DAUMMM...My folks were raised in Beaumont, I'm a TX transplant myself and can't wait to get back when I retire!

The seeds arrived at the Poway Post Office at 04:30...delivery is imminent! I'm supposed to take out all the good seeds and throw in some dead ones right?

lol UT all the way.

Hook'em! Great answer! Guess I'll leave a few good ones in there!

Bricke, This is Atomic Cobra's train, so get in touch with him. The setup is supposed to be through the first group twice then add people to make sure the folks at the beginning get an opportunity at the seeds added along the way. I think after that he was going to add new stops...he hasn't been on in a while though??? Hope he chimes in soon. I watched another train get derailed due to similar circumstances, hope everyone understands the reasons behind the setup and can bear with us. I would PM him and see if he answers to get his thoughts...

Shane

Train hit Poway Ca today...didn't stay too long out to Gumbii. Took me a little longer than expected to turn it around. A bunch of really rare and strange stuff in there! I spent about an hour on google looking up peppers I never even heard of! Cool stuff. Inbound Gumbii! I put a care package in for you of some stuff you were looking for so keep an eye out! Oh...and Pash, thanks for the seeds for my son! He was more anxious about them getting here than me! I sent the stuff you were looking for your way as well. Some cool folks on this train!

Shane

Back