seed-train seeds train 2012

Welcome aboard RCC! Be patient the train still has a long way to go before it gets to where you are on the list! I'm pretty sure HIXS has received the seeds and sent them on to Mtbrider??? You folks have a progress update?

Current list

AtomicCobraPeppers
jesterjoker
windsong
catherinew
3/5king
pash
stc3248
gumbii

HIXS
Mtbrider17
Teamcole

Round 2:
AtomicCobraPeppers
jesterjoker
windsong
catherinew
3/5king
pash
stc3248
gumbii
HIXS
Mtbrider17
Teamcole

Then the new group's turn to take a ride! I will pm each of the folks that asked to join and see if they're still interested...
Melissa77754
fiogga
PcolaHot
thecollegekid
Bricke
RCC

4 more slots available before we close the 2nd group! If anyone in the first group needs to jump off let me know...

Ok...so the train is between hixs and mtbrider...hixs has sent it. So hopefully it will arrive tuesday for mtbrider. Be patient folks...it'll get there.

We need to all try to post updates on this thread as we receive/send the train, with tracking #'s if possible to help people understand what's going on. I know we're all anxious just remember its all in fun, and hopefully they'll make it around the horn in time for each of us to enjoy some of these seeds this season!

PM me any questions or concerns...

Current list

AtomicCobraPeppers
jesterjoker
windsong
catherinew
3/5king
pash
stc3248
gumbii

HIXS
Mtbrider17

Teamcole

Round 2:
AtomicCobraPeppers
jesterjoker
windsong
catherinew
3/5king
pash
stc3248
gumbii
HIXS
Mtbrider17
Teamcole

Then the new group's turn to take a ride! I will pm each of the folks that asked to join and see if they're still interested...
Melissa77754
fiogga
PcolaHot
thecollegekid
Bricke
RCC
jsschrstrcks
Sr. Beaver
Brewmasta

OK, so we experienced a slight delay due to some confusion with the list...here it is! The ones in red have received the train...Teamcole, you are up next and I hope you see it in a few days. I ask that everyone post when they receive/send the package to help avoid any confusion. Also, if you are in doubt as to where you are supposed to send, PM me so I can help work it out! Above all else...be patient, and remember it is all in fun!!!

Teamcole, you send to AtomicCobra for the start of the trains encore performance!

Hope your grows are going well this season!
Shane

Can I hitch a ride on the train?

Yup! Just know the train has a long way to go to get to you and be patient and you are IN!!! I will edit my previous post to add your name! That leaves 3 spots open in the second group!

Welcome aboard the 2012 express (well sort of express anyway)!...
Shane

I'll jump abord too, if y'all cool with that. Don't have much to coontribute but I'll throw in what I can, and will be better prepared for the next one!

XC you are in...and you are it! Sorry folks the second group is now full!!!! Whoo Hoooo! Once we get toward the end of this train we may revisit opening again...once the train is done with the second round of the first group I will likely choose someone from the second group to take over control of this thing!!!

The team is SET!!!
AtomicCobraPeppers
jesterjoker
windsong
catherinew
3/5king
pash
stc3248
gumbii

HIXS
Mtbrider17

Teamcole

Round 2:
AtomicCobraPeppers
jesterjoker
windsong
catherinew
3/5king
pash
stc3248
gumbii
HIXS
Mtbrider17
Teamcole

Then the new group's turn to take a ride!
Melissa77754
fiogga
PcolaHot
thecollegekid
Bricke
RCC
jsschrstrcks
Sr. Beaver
Brewmasta
xcsports

No holiday weekends for a few months, so...
Lets keep it moving people!!!
Shane

Back