seed-train seeds train 2012

Mail system rockin! Mailed first class yesterday...arrived at the gumbii residence today! Now who's it off to next??? Oh yeah, next stop is at the HIXS seed bank...have you folks seen HIXS' seed list? Took me almost 2 days to read it....

Current list

AtomicCobraPeppers
jesterjoker
windsong
catherinew
3/5king
pash
stc3248
gumbii

HIXS
Mtbrider17
Teamcole
Several of the seeds listed as added early on didn't make it this far...if you notice on rd 2 that the seeds you added are depleted, and have a few more to spare we ask that you resupply...AND if you are one of the folks that was lucky enough to get a shot at them the first round we ask that you let them roll on to the folks that missed out. If you don't have enough to add for round 2 that's aight too! New varieties are also always welocme!

Round 2:
AtomicCobraPeppers
jesterjoker
windsong
catherinew
3/5king
pash
stc3248
gumbii
HIXS
Mtbrider17
Teamcole

Then the new group's turn to take a ride! I will pm each of the folks that asked to join and see if they're still interested...
Melissa77754
fiogga
cory_huck
PcolaHot
thecollegekid
Bricke

I am talking with AtomicCobra and we're laying the tracks for the train's future. If you're one of the originals that wants/needs to bail on rd 2 let me know and I will adjust accordingly. If someone bails everyone moves up one!

No! you will ride the train and like it! Aight then Cory...I was born in your fine city!

Oh well...here is the new list! Maybe at some point later in the season we can loop back and run a pod train! I have a dehydrator and a vacuum sealer collecting dust around here somewhere...Hmmmm???

Current list

AtomicCobraPeppers
jesterjoker
windsong
catherinew
3/5king
pash
stc3248
gumbii

HIXS
Mtbrider17
Teamcole
Several of the seeds listed as added early on didn't make it this far...if you notice on rd 2 that the seeds you added are depleted, and have a few more to spare we ask that you resupply (still some very cool and very rare peppers in there!)...AND if you are one of the folks that was lucky enough to get a shot at them the first round we ask that you let them roll on to the folks that missed out second time. If you don't have enough to add for round 2 that's aight too! New varieties are also always welocme!

Round 2:
AtomicCobraPeppers
jesterjoker
windsong
catherinew
3/5king
pash
stc3248
gumbii
HIXS
Mtbrider17
Teamcole

Then the new group's turn to take a ride! I will pm each of the folks that asked to join and see if they're still interested...
Melissa77754
fiogga
PcolaHot
thecollegekid
Bricke

I am talking with AtomicCobra and we're laying the tracks for the train's future. If you're one of the originals that wants/needs to bail on rd 2 let me know and I will adjust accordingly. If someone bails everyone moves up one!

Please count me in, but please give me instruction on how to ride the train, never been on one. Have a lot to share, excited about the ride!!! Please pm me info. Chug A Chug A CHOO CHOO!!!

Please count me in, but please give me instruction on how to ride the train, never been on one. Have a lot to share, excited about the ride!!! Please pm me info. Chug A Chug A CHOO CHOO!!!
PM sent...and now you know who to send your address to! Melissa will be sending to you!

I'm still in for the 2nd round, thanks guys!
Great! You're 1st in line for the round 1 leftovers! Welcome aboard! I ask that you all are patient...still a ways to go before the train gets underway for round 2! It'll get there!

Ok...still waiting to hear back from PcolaHot & thecollegekid...So how many do we want to add? Atomic Cobra is having internet issues and asked me to help him out. So what do you guys think? 10 more then a loop of the second round like we did the first? Once it finishes with the first group we will be looking for a successor to assume the duties of Conductor for this train...This train has been really fun so far...lets keep it moving! I know I have made a couple new friends on here and worked a few side deals with everything from Papaya to Nasturtium seeds! lol. So get to know the people you are receiving from and sending to and hook each other up!
Welcome aboard!

just sent the package to hixs... should be there early this week coming in...

tracking number 0311 1660 0000 6720 0951 via USPS...

Thanks for taking over the reigns, STC. I'm in for round two. As for round three, I would cap the number of members at an additional 10. I think any bigger than that, and people will forget that they are involved.

We're making good time, hitting seven people in a month!

Thanks for taking over the reigns, STC. I'm in for round two. As for round three, I would cap the number of members at an additional 10. I think any bigger than that, and people will forget that they are involved.

We're making good time, hitting seven people in a month!
Might have gone quicker if it weren't for an unfortunate postal code incident...lol

OK then settled...1st 10 are in for the 2012 encore tour!

Yeah...just send him a PM...if he doesn't respond by tomorrow afternoon we'll send it to teamcole next then maybe catch him after teamcole instead.

Back