vendor Semillas La Palma

Kind of surprised nobody started a thread for these guys yet. Every time I browse there I feel like a kid in a candy shop... reasonable prices (even after the Euro conversion) and an awesome selection- they advertise over 650 varieties. I bought from them both last year and this year and had good germ rates on my seeds, and last year's grew true.

Only awkwardness is they're based in Spain... they have an English language page but not all of the descriptions are translated. Still, if you know what you're looking for it's not an issue. International orders are made easy through PayPal. My orders arrived within a couple weeks.
 
semillas said:
Thanks for the interest in Jays Peach Ghost Scorpion.
 
We have a few packages available.
 
As there are only a few, I will not put the article online.
Just order the red variety and send me a seperate mail where the subject is:
 
change Jays Red for Peach, order number 82xxx or 83xxx where xxx is the number you got per mail
 
Thanks
 
Peter
Thanks Peter, i'll wait till Brown Moruga and possibly 7pod BBG are available, then i'll order the way you said. If Peach is not available in that moment i'm ok with Jay's Red.
Thanks again for your customer service, top notch as always. ;)
 
:dance:
Essegi said:
Thanks Peter, i'll wait till Brown Moruga and possibly 7pod BBG are available, then i'll order the way you said. If Peach is not available in that moment i'm ok with Jay's Red.
Thanks again for your customer service, top notch as always. ;)
 
semillas said:
Brown Moruga is online as Trinidad Scorpion Moruga Chocolate
 
Be aware that we have only a small lot of seeds so far and amounts of packages per order are limited.
 
Thanks
 
Peter
Thanks a lot! :D
 
 
Amount Order-# Price Sum Name
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
1 2582 1.50 Euro 1.50 Euro Trinidad Scorpion Butch T
1 2715 1.50 Euro 1.50 Euro Trinidad Scorpion Moruga Caramel
1 2622 1.50 Euro 1.50 Euro 7pot Brainstrain Red
1 2717 1.50 Euro 1.50 Euro Trinidad Scorpion Moruga Chocolate
1 2589 1.50 Euro 1.50 Euro Trinidad Scorpion Moruga Yellow
1 2638 1.50 Euro 1.50 Euro Bhut Jolokia Peach
1 2672 1.50 Euro 1.50 Euro Jays Red Ghost Scorpion
1 2716 1.50 Euro 1.50 Euro 7pot Bubblegum
1 2586 1.50 Euro 1.50 Euro 7pot Primo
1 2716 1.50 Euro 1.50 Euro Jays Peach Ghost Scorpion
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sum: 15.00 Euro
-----------
Grand Total: 15.00 Euro
===========
Just ordered that, 3 varieties more to achieve free shipping, i was also curious about Primo and Butch T. ;)
Lol i'm going to have lightbox crowded.:D
 
I ordered using PayPal and filled in all questions asked on the order form, there was no place to write house number so I presumed that would be taken from PayPal information, after 3 or 4 weeks I contacted them to ask where my order was, I was told it had been sent to my street (which has a couple of hundred houses on) I was told that when the order had got back to Spain they would send it out again for extra payment which I refused as the guy was rude an told me I was a fraudster and a cheat, to be honest I bear no grudges but I do like a little courtesy, I am by no means a cheat or a Fraudster and the cost of reposting was only One or 2 pounds which I would have paid if I had received an apology, anyway it's all history now
 
@ Ian S,
 
We have hundreds of customers in UK and they all fill in there house number if they have one.
There is sufficient space even to enter large street names and house numbers.
 
As a number of houses out of larger populations DO NOT HAVE a house number in UK, we do not ask customers to control their address if there is no house number posted.
 
It is clear that in such case as yours, we do not send a second free shipment before there is no rts and you have to carry the second shipment costs.
 
As far as I remember you got a refund from Paypal, so what´s the problem? 
 
All my seeds germinated from my order last year! loads of peppers by now! Will make an order again soon! Any toughts About a good yielding/tasting baccatum? I just love your aji pineapple and i want more like that! Grtz
 
I like very much Bishops Crown - Nepalese Bell because they are very good for cold stuffing.
No heat! But you may bring in heat with the mixture you use for stuffing.
 
Deseed and boil 4min in water with sugar and vinegar, let cool on kitchen paper and fill.
 
I.e. fresh cheese with salmon.
 
Peter
 
Seeds arrived, thanks Peter!
 
i3Bz4S98XmOZH.jpg
 
Hey Peter
 
Nice to see you back on THP. You're kind of like Howard Hughes, a bit of a recluse, but when your out we notice! (LOL) Anyways I order every year from you, but an elderly woman (78 years young) who is a dear friend of mine does not have a computer. She asked me if you had a catalog. I could order for her, and she is Spanish, so if it is in Spanish she could read it. Please let me know. Thanks
 
SL3
 
SL3 said:
 
Hey Peter
 
Nice to see you back on THP. You're kind of like Howard Hughes, a bit of a recluse, but when your out we notice! (LOL) Anyways I order every year from you, but an elderly woman (78 years young) who is a dear friend of mine does not have a computer. She asked me if you had a catalog. I could order for her, and she is Spanish, so if it is in Spanish she could read it. Please let me know. Thanks
 
SL3
 
If the issue is to have description in spanish there's the .es site: http://www.semillas.de/cgi-bin/shop_es/shop.cgi
Pages are ok to be printed as they are, just there are so many that it's 70-80 pages.:D
Maybe there are not as many varieties as eng or de sites (at least in XXXHOT links).
 
  • Like
Reactions: SL3
Essegi said:
If the issue is to have description in spanish there's the .es site: http://www.semillas.de/cgi-bin/shop_es/shop.cgi
Pages are ok to be printed as they are, just there are so many that it's 70-80 pages. :D
Maybe there are not as many varieties as eng or de sites (at least in XXXHOT links).
Actually that's a really good idea Essegi, I did not think to do that. Yeah not a problem on page number, I'm sure she will really enjoy looking at all the varieties. Can't wait to get it together for her. Thanks again
 
Ian S said:
I ordered using PayPal and filled in all questions asked on the order form, there was no place to write house number so I presumed that would be taken from PayPal information, after 3 or 4 weeks I contacted them to ask where my order was, I was told it had been sent to my street (which has a couple of hundred houses on) I was told that when the order had got back to Spain they would send it out again for extra payment which I refused as the guy was rude an told me I was a fraudster and a cheat, to be honest I bear no grudges but I do like a little courtesy, I am by no means a cheat or a Fraudster and the cost of reposting was only One or 2 pounds which I would have paid if I had received an apology, anyway it's all history now
Dude i made the same mistake when i ordered some C.Galapogoense seeds. I realised what i had done and so ordered the seeds again along with another variety. Now i'm in Australia too so Peter could have just assumed that my house was indeed the only one in the street :lol:
 
About two weeks later i open my mail to find that the seeds i had failed to give the proper address for included with the order!
 
Top stuff i reckon. Peter, keep up the great work mate!
 
:cheers:
 
Top