vendor Semillas La Palma

Kind of surprised nobody started a thread for these guys yet. Every time I browse there I feel like a kid in a candy shop... reasonable prices (even after the Euro conversion) and an awesome selection- they advertise over 650 varieties. I bought from them both last year and this year and had good germ rates on my seeds, and last year's grew true.

Only awkwardness is they're based in Spain... they have an English language page but not all of the descriptions are translated. Still, if you know what you're looking for it's not an issue. International orders are made easy through PayPal. My orders arrived within a couple weeks.

ze_test said:
hi
last year i buy from someone that sell fruits and souses, god prices and fast shipping good germination rates i buy a yellow fatalii came something red, chocolate Trinidad came red,............  and still last year i buy packages whit rainbow germination rate 10% max,  jalapenos - look like serrano's I'm a bit mad 
I'm looking for a trustworthy site to buy seeds seeing the reviews i think that am gona buy in the future some to test.

Thanks for helping chose
Orderd last year and great germination rate on chili's and tomatoes,all types where true to description.
Order just came in of seeds,no freebies but fairly quick and average of 11 seeds per packet chilli's.

Hi
This year e buy 3 types and for in 2 of them 5* and the other i think it's the right type to, 5*.
I's the first time that i get seeds online and get the right seeds 😭 :dance::dance:🥳

Next year i m gona buy again 5⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

From their youtube channel:

Semillas La Palma Founder Dr. Peter Merle talks about what matters and what makes a difference in the hot pepper seeds business. Watch these 2 minutes and learn what 'SLP' is all about. The family business, based on Canary Islands, does have one of the world's largest stocks of hot pepper seeds. As explained in the video, their makers set high quality standards for themselves and their products, aiming to provide seeds that are true to type with highest germination rates. They don't resell any third party products but produce all seeds by themselves

Just placed an order to Peter and Marlene to get my seeds for next season. This time i ordered congo black from them aswell, usualy I got those seeds from UK, but lately its not possible to order them due to Brexit.

I hope I will be getting some QUÉ GUAY seeds, before they give all away. Fingers crossed for some freebies - its like kinder surprise egg; you never know what (if any) you'll get.

Piri Piri
Primo Orange
Bhut Jolokia Mustard
7pot Bubblegum X Naga
7pot Brainstrain Red
Blue Fawn
Rocoto Arequipa Yellow Giant
Marlene SLP
Physalis ixocarpa purple
Aguaymanto
Congo Black
Snow White

Just placed an order to Peter and Marlene to get my seeds for next season. This time i ordered congo black from them aswell, usualy I got those seeds from UK, but lately its not possible to order them due to Brexit.

I hope I will be getting some QUÉ GUAY seeds, before they give all away. Fingers crossed for some freebies - its like kinder surprise egg; you never know what (if any) you'll get.

Piri Piri
Primo Orange
Bhut Jolokia Mustard
7pot Bubblegum X Naga
7pot Brainstrain Red
Blue Fawn
Rocoto Arequipa Yellow Giant
Marlene SLP
Physalis ixocarpa purple
Aguaymanto
Congo Black
Snow White
Unfortunatly bad news from Peter and Marlene...They no longer ship to our country, since they apparently had some problems.

Dont know how I'll get those seeds now -.- It's so sad thing to lose a vender like Semillas...

Unfortunatly bad news from Peter and Marlene...They no longer ship to our country, since they apparently had some problems.

Dont know how I'll get those seeds now -.- It's so sad thing to lose a vender like Semillas...
It is unfortunate. Sorry.
Peter is a great provider.
I also buy seeds in:
- Badskinsgarden.be (Belgium)
- Croatianseeds-store.com (Croatia)

For now the experience is as good with both as with Semillas.de.

Good luck!

Back