• General food and cooking questions, discussion, and recipes. To blog your food or to create (or post in) a community food thread, please post in Post Your Eats!

contest September TD Ideas?

Status
Not open for further replies.
His image is copyrighted. Taking pictures of him violates several international statutes.
In the town of Oxaca he is considered a deity, and November 12th has been designated a local holiday in his honor.
Parades flood the streets, and the children throw tater tots at each other.
When the sun goes down, fireworks can be seen while young couples kiss each other on the verandas
("kiss me on the veranda"..."No, the lips will be fine"...Three amigos)

Oh yea...Throwdown starts today!!!! BOOM!! Good luck everyone!

At risk of becoming an wanted international fugitive here is the only picture of Pablo the tater tot maker. This is from his younger days when he was literally chained by Ortega to prevent him from taking his tater tot secrets to a competitor.

images.jpg

No camping...but you still got the new guy in towon to worry about...and although this is my first TD here...I've been cooking Mexican and real BBQ for 42 years... can't wait to start posting teasers...
When are the rules comming out???
V

they just got posted! It's ON!

Here's a hint for what I'm doing-
http://www.youtube.com/user/phish?blend=3&ob=5#p/u/21/C0MxDHlv_3Y

No camping...but you still got the new guy in towon to worry about...and although this is my first TD here...I've been cooking Mexican and real BBQ for 42 years... can't wait to start posting teasers...
When are the rules comming out???
V

I'm newer here than you man! and the only thing I've done for 42 years is breathe.

Good luck to you dude! cheers!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back