• General food and cooking questions, discussion, and recipes. To blog your food or to create (or post in) a community food thread, please post in Post Your Eats!

contest September TD Ideas?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't want to give anything away, but I am doing a mole.

Hey Boss... You down for a 'challenge' between you and me within the TD? -----MOLAY-----
I ain't givin up my 20 year developed recipe for nuthin' ...

Name the terms....
There's your competition since you want a one on one so bad.

Are you deferring? Boss?

That's cool.. I guess
what the !!!!!! ever!!1

JT.. Here's you... here's to me..... here's to the molay that brings us closer..... mole, mole, mole, mole, mole.....

Kudos Kiddos! I'm so stoked - you don't know how close I got to havin' to eat tacos! I luvva da mole! Too spoiled, I am! :) So....game on JT! Bring it Sweetie!!!! B

Bossman - i'm bummin'....wanted U to show yo' stuff......maybe another time?!?! ;)

'DeVille's been in the jargarita's again???

And y'all didn't invite us???

FAIL!!!

Alrighty then...back on topics~ no moh-lays unless Jayt wants to do moh-lay's.

FWIW, I hear if you contact our local butcher (out there on the West Couny road) you can get the fixings for anything burro.~~~~

Wife is a bit panicked about this one...from a guy that cooks Mex 3 times a week...and now been issued a challenge to do so.

Wife: "We're not going to the store..."
Me (silently): "No...WE are not going to the store..."

Now there's a Smart Man, good move, well played!

SL Are you going camping or not? If not, then you bring the fam here, then I'll do Mole'. But bring your own frozen TP.

JT, I want a crown!. besides, I only know one way to make mole'. Can't wait to see yours!

Boss, I don't want a one on one necessarily. I just wanted to make it exciting!

I really didn't want to do mole', but it seems I've been talking to much S@#t (again). (Jargaritas)
I'm still not committing...

SL Are you going camping or not? If not, then you bring the fam here, then I'll do Mole'. But bring your own frozen TP.

dunno if we're camping or not. It's sounding more like "not". 'Dude will be working a full 10 on Friday.

Is that a real Mole...i mean is that a Mexican Mole or is that a Sears Mole?
Hmmm...no foolin

Can't wait guys and gals, I took tomorrow of just for shopping...
I'll be firing up the hard wood grill...dipping into (clipping from) my Larista....breaking out the cuinesinart ...cweezenart..quezenart...oh damn you know what I mean...
gona be a good one (my first)...

I could use some help on finding a good (Read cheap or free) pic hoster...I'm using photobucket but can only post 5 pics at a time for free.
anyone know a better one or should I just pony up the doughfor PB...

Thanks..
V

Alright, another newbie jumping into the fray! Looking forward to seeing your cooking Vultture.

Not sure what you mean by only posting 5 pics at a time with photobucket. I've been able to upload many pics at a time. Maybe it's changed? Or I was using the bulk uploader feature?

Just looked at one of the last series of pictures I posted and there were 10 pictures that I uploaded at one time.

He has a cousin who knows a guy named Pablo the tater tot maker.

I heard of that guy. He sits at a little wooden table at the entrance of the Totterria and hand-rolls every one out of finely shredded potatoes.
His fingers are permanently wrinkled from decades of exposure to the harsh potato flesh.
He's gone blind in one eye, but that hasn't slowed him down. He treats every tot like the masterpiece it is.

I tip my Busch Light to you, Pablo the tater tot maker. Salud!

Es Verdad.

That's the guy! He has a one eyed chihuahua named Manuel too. Manuel does not like tater tots.

True Story.

I heard of that guy. He sits at a little wooden table at the entrance of the Totterria and hand-rolls every one out of finely shredded potatoes.
His fingers are permanently wrinkled from decades of exposure to the harsh potato flesh.
He's gone blind in one eye, but that hasn't slowed him down. He treats every tot like the masterpiece it is.

I tip my Busch Light to you, Pablo the tater tot maker. Salud!

Es Verdad.

You know this guy!?!

Estoy verde de rabia celosa!

Verdad eso! I need me some hand-rolled tots... ahora. Dale!

I heard of that guy. He sits at a little wooden table at the entrance of the Totterria and hand-rolls every one out of finely shredded potatoes. His fingers are permanently wrinkled from decades of exposure to the harsh potato flesh. He's gone blind in one eye, but that hasn't slowed him down. He treats every tot like the masterpiece it is. I tip my Busch Light to you, Pablo the tater tot maker. Salud!Es Verdad.

You know this guy!?!Estoy verde de rabia celosa!Verdad eso! I need me some hand-rolled tots... ahora. Dale!

You know the drill.......

No PICS???!!!?????

never happened~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back