• General food and cooking questions, discussion, and recipes. To blog your food or to create (or post in) a community food thread, please post in Post Your Eats!

contest September TD Ideas?

Status
Not open for further replies.
TB,
Chile Juju (AKA Mrs. SD still to shy to post). """"""Hot chikn broth (w/ onion & thyme) & your favorite hottest chile. Sip slowly. The chickn breaks it up, and the chile takes it out."""""

Ok that was me typing, and her telling me what to type. (No more of that s...t.!)

Chile Juju meet..... The Hot Pepper!

Hi Y'all! So sorry not to post "on my own"! I got wrapped up in the daily grind, and this is a whole new world for me! :) Anyway, I'll try to do better! So, TB, hope you feel better soon!

Hey Mrs. Cadillac! :welcome:

SL is getting a posse together for this one.

TB,
Chile Juju (AKA Mrs. SD still to shy to post). """"""Hot chikn broth (w/ onion & thyme) & your favorite hottest chile. Sip slowly. The chickn breaks it up, and the chile takes it out."""""

Ok that was me typing, and her telling me what to type. (No more of that s...t.!)

Chile Juju meet..... The Hot Pepper!

What the hail was that? Drop some pic's.

Hey, :welcome: HotJuju, (cuz that's what you are, sweetie~~~)

Yep, building up the Northwest Posse! i heerd some folks from the eastern side of the USA thought they could cook food originating in the WEST! Now don't get all northwest -v- southwest.... west is west and that beats EAST any day of the week! :-)

just stirring the pot, amigos~~~~ ;)

I'm still eating leftovers from the 4th July TD, but I may have to have a piece of this one, sounds like fun, haven't had the sombrero out since Cinco de Mayo :cool:

mole.jpg

That's why mole' isn't my first choice for a mehican TD. I could make a iceberg taco look better in a pic, than mole'. Mole, just looks like a bowl of gravy but waaaaaay tastier than an iceberg taco. Now, having said that.... if there were ever to be a 'mole TD' then that would level the "photography playing field" so to speak. We'll see what the heck happens.....

That's why mole' isn't my first choice for a mehican TD. I could make a iceberg taco look better in a pic, than mole'. Mole, just looks like a bowl of gravy but waaaaaay tastier than an iceberg taco. Now, having said that.... if there were ever to be a 'mole TD' then that would level the "photography playing field" so to speak. We'll see what the heck happens.....

Yep, there's that fer sure, but I think most people who 'get it' will see beyond the pics....which is why listing ingredients and technique (and teasers) is helpful. [Damn, I wish I knew how to make Tamales ...]

Well who the heck would make a bowl of mole for a TD? :lol: It's a sauce for cooking with so it would be part of the meal. Green, red, orange, brown, etc. could really make pics pop, so I don't what you mean.

Wife is a bit panicked about this one...from a guy that cooks Mex 3 times a week...and now been issued a challenge to do so.

Wife: "We're not going to the store..."
Me (silently): "No...WE are not going to the store..."

Wife is a bit panicked about this one...from a guy that cooks Mex 3 times a week...and now been issued a challenge to do so.

Wife: "We're not going to the store..."
Me (silently): "No...WE are not going to the store..."

too funny Lunchbox~

and I'm sitting here, with a wire pull to do tomorrow, and we're supposed to be going camping....with no INTERNET...:eek:....haven't told the kid we're not going camping tomorrow

and I'm trying to figure out how I'm gonna sneak to town to post pics while on a CAMPING trip :crazy:

Well who the heck would make a bowl of mole for a TD? :lol: It's a sauce for cooking with so it would be part of the meal. Green, red, orange, brown, etc. could really make pics pop, so I don't what you mean.

Hey Boss... You down for a 'challenge' between you and me within the TD? -----MOLAY-----
I ain't givin up my 20 year developed recipe for nuthin' ...

Name the terms....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back