• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

Seven Pod ...Orange :)

Seeds received from TriniHottie..labelled as "Seven Pod" but what I've discovered today is something wonderful:

index.php

index.php

Yeah..It seems a Seven Pod Orange!!! :)

Looks great. I like the look of the 2-col. pod although it looks like a backdoor (not that I'm into that :))!

Maybe they'll ripen to red though!?

Chiliac said:
Looks great. I like the look of the 2-col. pod although it looks like a backdoor (not that I'm into that :))!

Maybe they'll ripen to red though!?

Fruits are not fully ripened..:D

I've not seen any chinense to ripen from Yellow to Red..it's something that regularly happens for certain varieties of Annuum ..

A Seven Pod is normally Red..and It ripens from green to red..so I think that at 90% this is a Seven Pod Orange..:)

SAVE SEEDS!!! lol. Riccardo, did you know I'd ask? lol. Beautiful pods. I'm hoping I get some surprises too, but none have ripened yet.

Chris

Very nice. I had a Trinidad scorpion last year that turned yellow and then red but it looks like yours will stay yellow/orange

Love those colors...don't know what color mine will be yet...

the first two pics look yellow..but the last has an orange tint intresting,but as potawie says see how they mature first..sweet :)

Riccardo said:
Seeds received from TriniHottie..labelled as "Seven Pod" but what I've discovered today is something wonderful:

index.php

index.php

Yeah..It seems a Seven Pod Orange!!! :)

Hi Riccardo, Trini it possesses 7pot both is red that yellow, you/he/she will have been wrong to send you the seeds, to me you/he/she has sent yellow scorpion.

negrito said:
Hi Riccardo, Trini it possesses 7pot both is red that yellow, you/he/she will have been wrong to send you the seeds, to me you/he/she has sent yellow scorpion.

Hello Negrito!

Trini sent me both 7pod and Trinidad Scorpion..This was labelled as Seven Pod.

You say that this is a Trinidad Scorpion Yellow? It's fantastic too but the shape is very similar to a Seven Pod instead of a Scorpion, isn't it?

Have you got the same fruits? Could you post an image?

Trinihottie sent me Trinidad Scorpion and Seven Pod labelled seeds..no other seeds labelled Trini Scorpion Yellow...or similar..

In the meanwhile fruits continue to be Yellow/Orange
post-1-1217748963_thumb.jpg

Riccardo said:
Hello Negrito!

Trini sent me both 7pod and Trinidad Scorpion..This was labelled as Seven Pod.

You say that this is a Trinidad Scorpion Yellow? It's fantastic too but the shape is very similar to a Seven Pod instead of a Scorpion, isn't it?

Have you got the same fruits? Could you post an image?

Trinihottie sent me Trinidad Scorpion and Seven Pod labelled seeds..no other seeds labelled Trini Scorpion Yellow...or similar..

In the meanwhile fruits continue to be Yellow/Orange
post-1-1217748963_thumb.jpg

I have solo of the dwarfish sowed plants last month, I don't know not even if they will bear fruit this year.

the ones I got from Trini are dark orange colored, not red and not yellow...

Pics can lie, but from what I understand, the Scorpions, tobago seasonings, and 7 pods from Trini can be expected to turn yellow.

cheezydemon said:
Pics can lie, but from what I understand, the Scorpions, tobago seasonings, and 7 pods from Trini can be expected to turn yellow.
According to Shakira, hips don't lie!

Back