• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

she can Paint :) wow

i can't Paint, draw or even write properly (thank you type) so when my Lovely Lady said could she paint the Fridge said "yea why not"

So went to work , came home and saw the Fridge.. "SHIT has Ken Done been here, that is Amazing!"

so thought id show every1 our cool fridge, gee she's good :D

frigde.jpg

that is way cool Neil...and it seems to just fit you...

Wow, that is excellent!

I can't draw or paint either, and I admire people who can. I mean, not only is the work excellent, but the design!

AWESOME!!!

We've been talking about flaming and pinstriping a fridge for a few years now but have never gotten around to it. But thats really unique and cool. I really like the fade and the designs. Sometimes less really is more, you know?

Fantastic. Love it. I remember seeing her drawing out the dragonfly on paper when I was there & wow that has really turned out great.

I suppose it's devoid of beer though *sigh*

:lol:

I'm now seriously thinking of doing the same with my old one. I'm moving soon and I absolutely hate my current one so it's time to buy a new one. maybe I'll paint the old one and use it for something else (beer and sauces perhaps?).

I can't paint, but I can draw! Almost made that my career actually.

That's some pritty impressive work you little lady has done! I'll mail her my fridge doors soon. :lol:

when you went to work neil, all she did stick some decals on and sat back and waited on the heaps of praise when you got back!
Na i'm only pulling your leg man that's one pretty cool fridge

very nice !

my lady loves the dragon fly thing too... our house is filled with them..grrrrr!...lol

very nice paint job..

Looks great Neil, a lot better than mine. I let my 3 year old son paint mine and lets just say it looks like a technicolour mess!!

Very nice neil, where'd you find her again? Lol just yankin your chain mate your daughter is very talented. Love it man, my fridge looks so plain now.

lol he says lovely lady and just posted vid with his daughter other week i just guessed.

whoever lovely lady is can paint!

Yah, i thought it was his daughters artwork first too, great minds think alike i spose!! BtW it was his lovley missus;)

Back