• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

Should we have a fun 2009 grow contest?

tony05 said:
You wish!

I just potted 3 seeds!

Let it begin!!! :hell:

cheers

Don't make me Mcsmack you!!

I just put four down in paper towel (toilet paper) and will put a further four in some soil and potting mix. I won't have my grow bulb for another month..

Do you know what kind of Fatali seeds your bro gave to me?

Count me in as well....

I will plant a seed on the 12th.....We will be in the height of summer at that stage, so it will be interesting to see how they go, cause our Aussie plants will be hitting winter when they are already a good size....

POTAWIE said:
So who now is starting Jan 12th, and who is starting early:rolleyes:

Sorry POTAWIE, it looks as though me and Tony05 are having our own little contest. Any other aussies out there wanna have a go?

Edit: I will plant the other seeds on jan 12th;)

moyboy said:
I gave you the Fatalli type of Fatalli seeds......:P

Smartass i just thought when tony said about the devils tounge that they might have been a fatalli cross.. or something-leave me alone im drinking sambuca:violin:

They are the only seeds I will wait so long to sow. The Bhuts have been undercover since Friday and the Savina's will go underground Friday.

I've got to have seeds ready to start hardening off by the middle of April and if I don't do better than I did last year, they won't be ready before the middle of May.

Mike

I will start mine the 12th Potawie...and I'm gonna use the same ritual for the Fataliis that I used for the Naga Morich last year...these babies will be getting Botanicare nutrients from the day they go into the seed starting mix

I'm in bitches ..... I have VERY few fatali seeds, so do any of you boys have any advice on germination / seed starting?

Thanks

I'm in. I got the seeds from the fataliis AJ sent me and i just ordered some from cherrygal.com (it was only 3.80 including shipping) so I'll have some for sure pure ones. I'm planning on growing quite a few fataliis this year, but I'll definitely start some on the 12th.

Txclosetgrower said:
Me :)

3009990922_0ffc4f014e.jpg

(fully ripe tabasco pepper)
http://www.thehotpepper.com/showthread.php?t=8409

Think that one will be hard to beat.

That's no Fatalii planted on 12/1 2009, so it doesn't count... You have to repeat that:lol:

I'm in for the 12th, even though I started 2 seeds just the day before this thread started. :) I'll grow this plat using LED only, which means I have to finish redesigning my DIY LED panel in time for the contest.

I am going to be really nice and not start till the 13th Cause we aussies are a day infront of the USA guys and gals.....This way i'm planting in the same 12 or so hours

God i'm a nice guy.....:D

Oh stop it your making me puke!

We have hot westher germination advantage but once they get going we get cold and they get hotter.

I dug my seeds out last night and will plant them on the 12th to be in with the rules.

cheers

Novacastrian said:
Do you know what kind of Fatali seeds your bro gave to me?

Probably dodgy ones :lol:

Mine are pure strain from the chilli institute mob

gonna go talk to the hydroponics place in the next couple of weeks...... gonna need some gear i think.

do you remember that add on the radio years ago...........

grow your own, grow your own, grow your own, grow your own, grow your own, grow your own, grow your own,.......... tomatoes :lol:

Back