• Blog your pepper progress. The first image in your first post will be used to represent your Glog.

SineNomine 2021

Hi all!

Although I'm pretty old around here, this will be the first Glog.

I have been growing peppers on the balcony since 2014. Last year I switched everything to hydroponics and I am very happy with it.

Here is the growing list:

Hanging pots:
- Fatalii 6
- Fatalii Red 2
- Yellow Devil's Tongue 1
- Papa Joe's SB 3
- Scotch Bonnet MOA 3
- Black River SB 1

Floor pots:
- Pimiento de la Puta la Madre 3
- Lemon Drop 2
- Chile Rayado 4
- JalapeΓ±o M 4
- NuMex Vaquero 4
- Yellow Devil's Tongue 1
- Tepin x Lemon Drop 3
- "Aji Cito" (Panama) 1

mPGMnOe.jpg

m8liqYZ.jpg

C2GnwSC.jpg

Last edited:
Lovely collection of pods at the end of your season,as for your green chinese pods do a green sauce similar to a jalapeno green sauce plenty of recipe ideas here and that sauce will warm you up through winter ready for your 2022 grow.πŸ˜‰πŸ‘

Last edited:
Thank you all!

Job well done, @SineNomine :clap:

Balcony looks empty, alright, Vivian, but that means
you now can relax a little and enjoy the fruits of your
labor. Looking forward to seeing your grow log next
season!
It's good to relax, but not too much ...
Autumn has come and I will start working on my other hobby: whisky and alcohol for homemade liqueurs.
IMG_20170219_1632220_rewind.3.jpg IMG_20170917_1605240_rewind.1.jpg
98% of the installations are built by me. I brag about them.. :):drunk:

Nice grow log this season! I enjoyed following along. Let us know how the ferments turn out. I have several jars fermenting myself.

So far the ferments are going well. A little kahm yeast appeared in one jar, but nothing to worry about.
Good luck with your own ferments!

Lovely collection of pods at the end of your season,as for your green chinese pods do a green sauce similar to a jalapeno green sauce plenty of recipe ideas here and that sauce will warm you up through winter ready for your 2022 grow.πŸ˜‰πŸ‘

Thanks for the suggestion! :thumbsup: I will look for a jalapeno green sauce recipe.

End of season here. Yesterday I cut all the plants. The balcony is empty and sad.

A very stark contrast to your recent pictures but reinforces how well all those plants were growing for you.

This is one of the most creative and spectacular grows I've seen. I don't have a balcony but I still found it inspirational. Wish you all the luck for planning next season. Any different ideas and plans or just smash it again like you did this year?

I needed a jar with a vacuum valve for the green sauce so I emptied one of the 1 gallon jars into a vacuum bag.
The sauce looks and smells great. (#23 / August 29, 2021)

IMG_20210925_185633.jpg

I kept it in the freezer overnight so I could vacuum it.
IMG_20210926_094518.jpg
In the green sauce I put a mixture of green C. chinense, green sweet peppers, green tomatoes (unripe), carrots, horseradish, celery leaves, dill, sweet onions, garlic, cumin, mustard seeds, black pepper.
IMG_20210926_112719.jpg
I think the jar is too full. I will watch what happens ...

Last edited:
Back