• Blog your pepper progress. The first image in your first post will be used to represent your Glog.

SKULLBIKERS Roaring Into The Twenties GLOG

First pods off of these plants.
L—R: Caribbean Red, White Habanero, and wide variety of sizes of first Devils Brain Pods.

893E1DFD-24AF-4E25-B641-F48B2776087B.jpeg

More peppa picken today.
Some jalapenos, L—R, top down. Primo Jalapeno, Paquime Hybrid, Biker Billy, Mucho Nacho

16858210-7D20-4AC6-92FF-76D56A16EA80.jpeg

The biggest Paquime Hybrid was just short of 1/4 pound.

4ED146C4-9EA1-461B-8260-A7E70BE2FEAF.jpeg

More yummy peppers.
Antep Aci Dolma, Hatch Green Lumbre X-Hot, Cherry Bombs, Pepperoncini Sweet, Cayenne, Tibetan Lhasa.

D74E5B90-C651-4B1F-8E92-DB8044028168.jpeg

wiriwiri said:
Good going SB...you're way ahead of us...happy that you're getting such production.
Did you get a Black  pepper plant /piper nigrum?
Production is super good right now, next I have to see how the hot then hot and wet months go. I have not gotten a black pepper plant yet, but I should. I did get a Miracle Fruit plant and also started a few Goji Berry plants from seed.

Nice,Never tasted the Miracle fruit..but I have had Star apple,Custard apple,Sapodilla etc.Sapodilla is a favorite of mine.
I bought my BP plant from Spyke's Tropical In Davies ..but it went to plant heaven:(     I'm temped to get another but ...holding out for now!
They did send me a nice big plant that was healthy.

They have nice plants for decent prices IMO,but I'm sure you have your pick of tropical nurseries to buy from.

Back