• Blog your pepper progress. The first image in your first post will be used to represent your Glog.

SKULLBIKERS Roaring Into The Twenties GLOG

Here is Ernest Borg 9 II, finally making some pods.

53AEC353-6816-467E-94D1-E614A8D9EF99.jpeg

I planted out 9 Numex Jalapeno Orange Spice plants with seeds coming from 3 different vendors. I have 3 or 4 of the plants putting out orange pods, the rest are just regular looking jalapenos of some sort. Either these peppers are far from stable or pretty much all the vendors  have a poor handle on their seed stock(or both). The orange pods that are produced are puny.

748A8FBA-4A5C-47E5-BAE5-E6FF3A107FDF.jpeg

Peppa brains; If you eat a bag of these you will be much smarter!  

62903770-AD69-4857-A7D5-303C5E47430C.jpeg

Eeeekkk, WTF, 

31D93249-525B-4C81-AA03-44DBF22CD6C8.jpeg

skullbiker said:

Yep, they are producing now but the hot monsoon season is on the horizon. I am surely not going to complain as currently I am growing the biggest, best plants I have had for the last 20 years. If they crap out in hurricane season I will just start new ones. 
Hella heat is coming in these parts really soon. Usually by June we're done here with fruits setting for the most part.
Come September, if I stay engaged, we get round 2.
I'll be watching to see how your grow does once the heat hits. I'm hoping you can teach me new tricks ;)

Devv said:
Hella heat is coming in these parts really soon. Usually by June we're done here with fruits setting for the most part.
Come September, if I stay engaged, we get round 2.
I'll be watching to see how your grow does once the heat hits. I'm hoping you can teach me new tricks ;)
The heat starts here about the same time only then we get the daily afternoon rain with it. I do not have any shade cloth structure set up and I am fairly sure that it will not happen this year. Not sure if I have any tricks, just general farming knowledge.

Back