• Blog your pepper progress. The first image in your first post will be used to represent your Glog.

SKULLBIKERS Roaring Into The Twenties GLOG

The beginning of the ROCOTO WALL. I have about 20 more Rocoto plants. Some are in 1 and 2 gallon pots yet.

33CFFCC2-47EB-4ADB-BB26-9F3B14FBBA74.jpeg

Picky, picky, picky, gathered up most that were ready.
1st pic top row left to right: Tequila Sunrise, Pepperoncini Sweet, mixed pile of yellow peppers(Jamaican Yellow, Italian Pepperoncini, Pepperoncini Orange), World Record Big Jims(longest 10 inches), Stuff Enuff Hybrid, mixed jalapenos(Biker Billy, Emerald Fire, Paquime Hybrid, Mucho Nacho, primo Jalapeno).
2nd row: Cherry Bombs, Numex Jalapeno Orange Spice, Cayenne, Wenks Yellow Hots, Antep Aci Dolma.
3rd row: Douce D Espagne(longest 9 inches), Marconi Red(longest 10 inches), Tibetan Lhasa, Hatch Green Lumbre X-Hot, and 1 more Equidorian Sweet Rocoto.

3E4C9E39-F959-40DF-9706-C8B31FC4B58D.jpeg

Just a couple more pics, one from either end of the table for a better view.

44416435-92AB-4FE9-BCDC-E2112F083925.jpeg

7B9335E6-77E0-464C-986B-71271152BF7E.jpeg

OK, gotta go wash some peppas and begin the process of processing them!

luvmesump3pp3rz said:
that's a nice haul of peppers. the Tequila sunrise peppers, how do they taste and is there any heat to them? i have some seeds but haven't grown them yet. 
They are a sweet pepper with no heat and taste fine. The first round of them the pods were twice as big as these. Then a squirrel or or some other pest chewed the tops off of the plants and they are now just getting back to producing. It is a good pepper to use in a stir fry or salad or whatever. I like various sweet peppers as an alternative to the bell pepper taste.

skullbiker said:
They are a sweet pepper with no heat and taste fine. The first round of them the pods were twice as big as these. Then a squirrel or or some other pest chewed the tops off of the plants and they are now just getting back to producing. It is a good pepper to use in a stir fry or salad or whatever. I like various sweet peppers as an alternative to the bell pepper taste.
i grew some 2 years ago that were similar. they came from bonnieplants and are called lunchbox orange snacking pepper.  they had no heat and i used them in salads and tacos and stir frys. here is a pic with some other peppers. marconi`s are above. 

20180831_115847.jpg

Back