• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

Smasehd for life

Rock on and Roll on sicman, You're Cool with me! I just don't know how you keep sneaking your posts in just before mine!

OK, I need another g-damm drinky pooh...

OK, 2 little drinky's and I might go to bed...

JT definitely NOT sober ATM...... but he's apparently got oily doodads, like scovie.....

they said so themselves.

If you'd stay in chat more than 5 secs, you'd know that! LOL

More than just my doodads got oily last night. And I am hurting this morning.
Is wheebz avatar a pic of you JT? I like that picture of wheebz, I love the story behind that pic. :rofl:

cold weather measures. this is how i take over the whole house!
p8.jpg
p7.jpg
p6.jpg
p5.jpg
p4.jpg
p3.jpg
p2.jpg
p1.jpg

Too Much work, baby
p9.jpg

ya well that s what i had to do ,to protect my crop,lol. the one bedroom is spare so no one has to sleep in there. i wanted to load the natives room up but they think im crazy, :rofl:

yo t.b. what about hoarders of peppers? i love it maybe we can start a show,haha

I want to know what the person who took that last pic said when you placed the bottle there and layed down before telling them to take a picture of you? :lol:

[sub]jay t,,rodge the dodge had more than plenty we had to wake him up for picture,lol.,,,and geeme boring night it probbaly was thinking about some of the nights we have had. but it was a awesome night! lots of partying,,, baby![/sub]

Back