• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

Smasehd for life

woohoo JT's been converted to the re-wine continuum. It's a loose-knit society. Can be interpreted as re-wined, re-beered, re-scotched.....

Yep I guess I have been. Gonna have to replenish my stash soon at this rate. That's ok. I'm Rick James Biotch!

Hey JT - I wanna see pics of that chick'n cheezsteak tomorrow! today...yesterday..???? I'm so confused. Just post pics, k?!

Sweet Dreams my peeps!

Happy New Year Hawaii!!!!;)

Steaks. Check
Fatalii Mojito Check
Pork n Kraut in Crockpot Check
Tray of Pepper Seeds Planted Check
More Beers left in the stash Check

Yep I am having a good day. Hope yours gets better Sic.

nice list.. the creature is starting to take its affects im starting to feel a little better,thanks. :banghead: :drunk: i seen your pic of the tray,,nice!!

I had the boy helping me plant. It was fun. He loves to help me with the peppers. He doesn't want anything to do with eating them yet, but he's five. Give him time. I am about ready for beer now. I had one since the mojito, but now I think its time to start it up.

:rofl: ,,,, i have to go run cattle into the back pasture this is allaways fun,ha. ill be back,a little wiser and a little drunker...............jayt ,,my looks are deep ,atleast thats what my mom and wife say,lol

Back