• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

Smasehd for life

Holy Crap, what ran over me last night? Anyone get that license plate?
I remember something about a massive amount of chili powder, a snow blower, talkin shit in chat, (sorry Marcie :shoves foot in mouth:) and talking to Sum on the phone, it's all a big blurrrrrrrr.

Ugh. Yeah Aaron, I was grinding and grinding, but got it done.
Not working today, because all you SOBs got me trashed HAHAHAHAHA.

ya im done took the natives to day care,installed fifth wheel hitch in my truck,did my chores,found 500 3 gallon buckets for 15 cents apiece ill pick them up in the m orning and took my honey for a joy ride

I'll be at the auto dealer's service department for the next few hours. You guys have my permission to drink recklessly whlie I'm gone..... carry on, carry on.....

(Yeah, like you needed my permission to do that!)

sheesh J - how many Keystones could you possibly have left???? Or did you start dipping into the Fatali Wodka????

Ahhh - THAT garage...well, if the mechanics are cute enough...it could be like an all male review...

Back