• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

Smasehd for life

That's what the battery operated ones DO Sicman! They move! (not that I would know, Wikipedia is your friend) hahahahahahaahahahah

:rofl: for i real i promise the woman in my bed is real,i sware,im serious. shes not plastic! damn it shes not plastic,look she just moved>

That sounds like that old blind guy who thought he was gettin' down with a witch. He bit her on the boob, then she farted and flew out the window.

im planing a spring chili jam. full camping at my place,live bands ,games, cooking contests,and lots of good times. this is for real so who would be down,and how can you help promote? also in fort myers in april we will be at orphans of fallen soldiers,its a biker fundraiser that my wifes dad started.

Siccie, when, where, and how much, and you better include airfare BITCH. JK, I want to go!

Where da JT at? I thought I smelled bacon....

the end of april. 26 threw 29. . this is going to be epic! i will update with all added events ,i plane on having a bike show on saturday or sunday. i need all you chilis to come to make ths a chili event,not just a bash.

Back