• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

Smasehd for life

So JT & G....I did it..I busted out a nice Italian upper for Scovie. He got the beer - I found a brand new box of wine! WooHoo..g'bye headcold!!!!!

There are pics, but only he knows how to post 'em..and he's grubbin' tuff right now!!! but later...oh yah, later..........(he's making that good-food-grunting-sound!) yeeessss!

Yeah you might pop it again.

Oh crap this is SFL, I'm not drunk!
Is Brooklyn all out of booze?
So JT & G....I did it..I busted out a nice Italian upper for Scovie. He got the beer - I found a brand new box of wine! WooHoo..g'bye headcold!!!!!

There are pics, but only he knows how to post 'em..and he's grubbin' tuff right now!!! but later...oh yah, later..........(he's making that good-food-grunting-sound!) yeeessss!
How does that differ from his sex sounds?

Sorry Sicman, got confuded. And Aaron, if it means anything, last night she told us she was drunk and nekked in chat.

What's going on with Pi's sexual innuendos? First TPBM now here?
Aaron

(just poking fun Pi
Poke away, it is the closest thing I've had to sex in the over 4 years since my first surgery!
Sorry Sicman, got confuded. And Aaron, if it means anything, last night she told us she was drunk and nekked in chat.
JayT, now I believe you when you said that you weren';t drinking yesterday. You never remember chat when hitting the booze.

:rofl: for i real i promise the woman in my bed is real,i sware,im serious. shes not plastic! damn it shes not plastic,look she just moved>

Back