• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

Smasehd for life

I'm watching football...Scov's pretending to, but his eyes are closed and he's snoring. If it keeps snowing as hard as it is right now, I might have to bust out a hot toddy later!!!!!

Had some Bloody Marys now onto something else.

wow,a little football game sure does slow things down. does anyone in the central florida area want to have a super bowl party i can host?

Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee@!e3edf[]wllasdfl;ASDFLsdfl;dASF;sdkf;l drunnklkkkkkkedddddd'das'asd' lo l o l o l ol l

wow,smashed for life has gotten lame. guess ill go join the grow light,or hydro threads :rofl: . is everyone on the wagon? ooh crap gotta go my ride for the A.A meeting is here.

Sorry Sicman!!! It's Scovie's fault - he keeps scheduling us back-to-back jobs! But tomorrow is grout day...and if there's no cocktails after grouting, things get ugly!!!So..I'll be showing up here tomorrow as soon as we get home!!!!

translation- "saying you're an OK wife is like saying Mt St Helens is a firecracker". And I +10 that statement, Megan!
Just make sure you have a tight grip on his hands during the delivery so he can "share" the beautiful experience with you. :rolleyes:

[It's Ok Scovie, we understand drankspeak.]

CHEERS! Mates! Travel day tomorrow, and after 10:30am, I don't have to be responsible for driving a vehicular until 9:30 PST. WOOHOO!

Just make sure you have a tight grip on his hands during the delivery so he can "share" the beautiful experience with you.

Sorry Ann, I have a completely different take on this "beautiful miracle" of child birth. IT STINKS, ITS DON'T LOOK RIGHT, AND THEY DESTROY A BEAUTIFUL THING!! I'm just saying :rofl:

SSSSDDD!!! I don't need permission, but since I have it it makes it easier to get drunk. Course by the time she let's me all yall be passed out already.
Aaron

Back